Move

Move 2.12.0

brunoais

If you use OBS for on Linux:

If you installed OBS via flatpack packages
-> Plugins should be placed in ~/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins directory
I try that but it's not working.
However, if I place the plugin in:
/var/lib/flatpak/app/com.obsproject.Studio/current/active/files/lib/obs-plugins/
It works. However, that is modifying the flatpak installation itself
Any suggestions on how to make that work? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

brunoais

I try that but it's not working.
However, if I place the plugin in:
/var/lib/flatpak/app/com.obsproject.Studio/current/active/files/lib/obs-plugins/
It works. However, that is modifying the flatpak installation itself
Any suggestions on how to make that work? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
NVM. I was placing the files in the wrong location.
It's the "move-transition" with the directory itself into the flatpak directory and not directly the bin into the obs-plugins directory.
Somehow, it did work inside obs the "/var".
Anyway, it's solved.

CaptainKamikaZ

Automatic Source Fade in/out

I have been trying to get a loop of fade in and fade out to work with a group of sources and a move action filter, but keep running into problems. Would anyone have any idea of how my sources fade in and out continuously so I don't have to use hotkeys?

I made fade in and fade out filters using Color correction and Move Value filters. That works without issue.

Then, I made Move Action 1 and Move Action 2. Move action 1 triggers Fade In, and Move Action 2 triggers Fade Out.

Move Action 1 End Move: Move Action 2
Move Action 2 End Move: Move Action 1

I added delays that are long enough so there are no issues with the transitions.

When I set all of this up, it works perfectly. However, when I close OBS and open it again, the Move Action filters no longer function. Does anyone have any idea why this would happen?

turtlebox

I'm trying to figure out a way to blur a display capture source when move transitioning to another scene, independent of it's previous scene.
Any suggestions?

JK14

Feature request: When I use websocket to change the Transformation_Text it only updates when clicking on the filter. It would be nice to be able to change this without having to click on the filter to update the values.

Exeldro

@JK14 don't update Transformation_Text, but set the settings you need to change. Transformation_Text is split up into a lot of settings when saved.

JK14

@JK14 don't update Transformation_Text, but set the settings you need to change. Transformation_Text is split up into a lot of settings when saved.
How can I change the settings?

{
"requestType": "SetSourceFilterSettings",
"requestData": {
"sourceName": "(OP) 1",
"filterName": "test",
"filterSettings": {
"transform_text": "pos: x+20.0 y+0.0 rot:+0.0 scale: x*1.000 y*1.000 crop: l+0 t+0 r+0 b+0"
},
"overlay": true
}
}
so this is how I can change the values? How can I change single values?

FitzFuchs

Hi. Great plugin, I love to use it.
I use OBS 28.0.3 with Move Transition 2.7.0 on Windows 10, latest Version with newest drivers and updates.
But now a have a weird problem. OBS is very slow at starting. Up to 30 seconds.

I tried everything and after setting up a fresh OBS portable version and importet my scene collections one after another, I found the problem. Move transition.

When I create the scenes in my scene collection new from scratch, everything works fine, even with a move transition fresh created. But when I import an old scene collection, with the old settings, OBS is very slow. I get a no response with greyed out OBS window when I start to stream or record. After 20 secondes OBS works again, with the stream and/or recording started.
It is very slow when i want to switch betwen scene collection as well.

I always update my OBS via autoupdate and manually update move transition. So my move transition settings in my old OBS Scene collections are always the same. Maybe there are some old settings in my old scene collection that causes the problem?

My problem can be easy reproduced. Just import my old scene collection .json in an fresh OBS installation or portable version. And of course with the move transition plugin installed. After the OBS Stars way slower and switching scene collections is very slow as well. And if you start recording, OBS hangs for 20 seconds.

Is this problem new, or maybe an old one and there is already a easy solution?

FitzFuchs

Hi. Great plugin, I love to use it.
I use OBS 28.0.3 with Move Transition 2.7.0 on Windows 10, latest Version with newest drivers and updates.
But now a have a weird problem. OBS is very slow at starting. Up to 30 seconds.

I tried everything and after setting up a fresh OBS portable version and importet my scene collections one after another, I found the problem. Move transition.

When I create the scenes in my scene collection new from scratch, everything works fine, even with a move transition fresh created. But when I import an old scene collection, with the old settings, OBS is very slow. I get a no response with greyed out OBS window when I start to stream or record. After 20 secondes OBS works again, with the stream and/or recording started.
It is very slow when i want to switch betwen scene collection as well.

I always update my OBS via autoupdate and manually update move transition. So my move transition settings in my old OBS Scene collections are always the same. Maybe there are some old settings in my old scene collection that causes the problem?

My problem can be easy reproduced. Just import my old scene collection .json in an fresh OBS installation or portable version. And of course with the move transition plugin installed. After the OBS Stars way slower and switching scene collections is very slow as well. And if you start recording, OBS hangs for 20 seconds.

Is this problem new, or maybe an old one and there is already a easy solution?
Please ignore this message, I can't delete it anymore.
It was my fault. My old json config files from my old scene collections are up to 50 MB big. After exporting them again, there are only 143 KB or less small.

Sorry for the inconvenience.