Move

Move 2.12.0

TomberWolf

Hey,

It seems that my plugin is broken!?
My transitions filters wont's work anymore on scene switching. There is just a big fade.

Exeldro

@Kamelot what kind of support do you want for the EOS webcam Utility? It does not sound to me like it has anything to do with moving things in OBS.

Kamelot

@Kamelot what kind of support do you want for the EOS webcam Utility? It does not sound to me like it has anything to do with moving things in OBS.
Same as for regular webcam or video source (brigthness, contrast, Hue, Saturation and sharpness), actually, if i choose it, there's no option available

MajorIncident

Is it possible this will work in Streamlabs? I have put the files data and obs-studios in the streamlabs folders but do not see how to control the transitions.

Cojac

Is there a way to adjust the anchor point of the source I'm adjusting so it's referencing the center of the image instead of the upper left corner? I haven't been able to find a way to do that.

Cojac

Is there a way to adjust the anchor point of the source I'm adjusting so it's referencing the center of the image instead of the upper left corner? I haven't been able to find a way to do that.
Ended up figuring out a good work around using 3D transform that's easy to setup.

JK14

Is there a way to edit the Move Source Transformation filter with the Move Value Filter? When selecting Move Value Type "Typing" and Setting "Transform", I can change it but it only updates when I click on the Move Source Filter...

FlowMacAwesome

Does exactly what it says, but I'm having an issue where OBS goes live as soon as my mic picks up.
When I end stream after it happens, I get several error messages pop up, all saying that they can't reach the server and that the stream key might not be the right one. After I delete the filter, everything works normally again.

awrebels

any chance the typing transition text setting can be applied to read from file text? not just text sources with the manual entry. Basically it would be great if the filter could type out the text from the file on active, and untype on deactivate; or two filter states.

p0mz0r

Did the bug where OBS crashes when using move as show/hide transition get reintroduced by any chance?
My SE.Live freezes intermittently when I'm getting a follow which triggers the display of a group source using move transition as show/hide. I will try streaming without this group today and see whether this changes anything, but the crashes happened around 2-4 times during a 3h stream

Aeregabay

Hello, my OBS crashed on the reversal of a move transition. I've attached the crashlog, can you help? thx

Attachments

• Crash 2022-08-04 11-15-30.txt
    92.8 KB · Views: 12