Move

Move 2.12.0

FatalError852

Hi,
First of all, thank you so much for this plugin, it works like a charm.
I would have a suggestion for the "Move Source" filter. Could we get the possibility to transform the source depending on its size. Something like x+x. It would prevent a Text Source to clip out if its content changes.
I don't know if it's clear. Have a nice day :D

FatalError852

Actually, maybe it will not solve my problem. I just want to slide sources in and out with variable sizes, without overflow. If I could specify their sizes in a Relative Transform, maybe I could all align them together when they slide in ?

Below is final result after the same "Move Source" triggered from out of the frame. What changes is the text content.
1641837213593.png

FatalError852

Centering in a custom size doesn't solve it. Because I would need to change the size of the source as the text gets longer. And I want my dice to be the closest possible to the corner.
1641850023296.png

B.Grant

@Exeldro have you considered implementing "IF" / "THEN" functionality? I think that would make this 1000x more useful and add more creative ability to the user.

Example:
When clicking to transform from one scene to another.. "IF" source A is 'visible' then source B should (move from position xyz to abc) or maybe (source B's opacity can go from 0 to 100) or (source C could zoom from 100% to 50% AND move from position xyz to abc).

That is alot of power AND can all be contained in ONE single transition setting (like you have now) but with "IF" / "THEN" capabilities one could contain even more transitions.. more sources could be acted upon.. AND by it being "IF" / "THEN", your plugin would actually do some analysis that the user then doesn't have to do! (example of that below)

As for analysis. Let me give you a simple example but would be soooo useful.
I have two live cam sources, 2 talking heads. Using your plugin + "IF" / "THEN":
If Speaker One (source A) is talking and his/her volume audio level reaches + or = X decibels THEN grow (source A) bounding box by 5%.. thus making that speaker's talking head box 5% larger than the other (to visually indicate he/she is talking).

Or, maybe transition the opacity of a microphone icon from 0% opacity to 100% in 300ms, placed at the bottom right of the speaker's talking head bounding box.

Or, maybe transition the opacity of a 2px border around the Speaker's talking head box to indicate he/she is speaking.

Exeldro

@B.Grant the things you ask are possible to make, but the options OBS provides for settings for sources and filters don't give a good way to configure that.
The example you gave of making source of the person speaker larger can be done by using a audio move filter which can be combined with a move source filter.
For the opacity changes you can combine audio move filter with move value filter and a color correction filter.

Gavin616

First off, thank you @Exeldro, your plugins are an absolute game changer. My audience loves what I've been able to do with them. Kudos!

Quick question, and I hope I'm not missing something obvious:
I'm making a transition that looks like a card flip using both "Move Value" and "Move Source" filters.
I set up all of the animation keyframes (see image) in which I had to use Move Source to Show and Hide elements.

It seems like in the "Move Value" filter the dropdowns "Simultaneous Move" and "Next Move" don't show the filters from "Move Source" even though "Move Source" shows the "Move Value" filter in its dropdowns.

Move Value dropdowns.png
Move Source dropdowns.png

Exeldro

@Gavin616 move source filters can scan the selected source and the scene or group they are on for move filters, but move value sources only know the source they are on

Gavin616

@Gavin616 move source filters can scan the selected source and the scene or group they are on for move filters, but move value sources only know the source they are on
Thanks for the info.

Is this intentional/unchangeable so that they can't animate in conjuction with one another, or just how things must be due to unedlying factors that I dont understand?

Is there any workaround that comes to mind? It could make for some amazing animations.

awrebels

@Exeldro are there any plans to make the typing effect work for "read from file" text sources? In my use case it would be great to have the effect type out from blank to the text from the file. thanks!

Jedric

First, Thank You for a great plugin.

Looking for some help.

What I want to achive is when switching to a scene[Camera Scene] my camera zooms out.

Tested Move Source but I can only get the zooming to work with Next Move Reverse with Hotkey. Hotkey press Zooms in and on another hot key press it zooms out.

If I change Next Move to Move Source Zooming is lost.

Any tips on how can I achive when switching to a scene my camera zooms out.