Move

Move 2.12.0

TK_0413

Are you using Move Source with the Reverse option? if that is the case split it in 2 move source filters instead.
I am using it in Reverse. What do you mean by splitting it? Also thanks for reaching out! This has been a headache and I am not super well versed in how some of these plugins work quite yet.

TK_0413

Are you using Move Source with the Reverse option? if that is the case split it in 2 move source filters instead.
For reference, these are the settings I have for the 3 sources I have the filter on. Obviously the Transform and Sources are different, but the settings between them are all the same.
Screenshot 2021-12-28 132841.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-28 132918.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-28 132942.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-28 132801.jpg

Exeldro

@TK_0413 first of all it looks like the plugin is missing it's translation file, how did you install it?

In the next move setting you have reverse option selected. Instead of using the reverse option, make multiple move source filters, 1 for each position. Set the next move to the move source filter of the next position.

TK_0413

@TK_0413 first of all it looks like the plugin is missing it's translation file, how did you install it?

In the next move setting you have reverse option selected. Instead of using the reverse option, make multiple move source filters, 1 for each position. Set the next move to the move source filter of the next position.
AH! ok, cool! I just downloaded the installer from the OBS project posting and went through the steps, so I don't know why it would be missing anything.

TekNeil

Hi mate, great plugin thank you.
I just have an issue where every time I start OBS, my webcam is half off the canvas. I have the move filters set on a scene, which has the webcam selected within it.

I have the most basic settings to perform the moves, all done via a streamdeck.

Any ideas?
cam-1.png
cam-2.png

TK_0413

I still have this exact same issue. I’ve never been able to solve it. If I ever do I’ll post a reply back here so others might benefit but right now I’m seeing exactly the same issue as you’ve described above I’ll keep trying to resolve!
Hey! We got it fixed! Check the above conversation and that should do it. You may need to double check to make sure you have the right transforms set a couple times as you mess with it, but that fixed the issue on my end finally.

Videobuff

Hey! We got it fixed! Check the above conversation and that should do it. You may need to double check to make sure you have the right transforms set a couple times as you mess with it, but that fixed the issue on my end finally.
Thank you for taking the time to circle back and include me on this. I will try this out! Thank you!

Crush0369

@Exeldro Just downloaded Move Transition today. Used the installer to install to my OBS. When i go into OBS, using the drop down menu, nothing is listed for ADD move. I then tried to install it manually and got the same results. Any idea why it is not showing up and how to fix this? Thank you.

Attachments

• scene transition.jpg
    scene transition.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 26

Crush0369

Here is the log file. Dont know if it the right one. seem to be having all sorts of issues. Been working for like 8 hours to get my audio and in game chat to work.

Attachments

• 2022-01-07 15-25-52 obs log file.txt
    54.2 KB · Views: 15