Move

Move 2.11.0

FTP

Any answer to my question?
Quick question: is Move Transition able to match sources names that are nested scenes?
At least to know if it's normal that it's working as it's indeed not working with nested scenes, or if it should work so I probably did something wrong.
Thanks by advance!

Hey Exeldro, I left a comment on this video too.

I use the Snaz timer on my stream all the time but wanted a dedicated OBS plugin for that. Would it be possible for you to make a dedicated timer plugin for counting down and for counting up? I know you added it into the move transition but I think making another plugin may be more user-friendly for some.

Awesome work as usual!!

Soulstace

Could someone help me with the Move transition plugin? Not every time but occasionally when I switch from one scene to another it will have a flash of black in my recording/stream for what seems like a single frame. I just want zoom effects but some times a zoom will turn one frame black and it ruins the immersion and professionalism of the zoom. Any help is appreciated :)

Gazza

Could someone help me with the Move transition plugin? Not every time but occasionally when I switch from one scene to another it will have a flash of black in my recording/stream for what seems like a single frame. I just want zoom effects but some times a zoom will turn one frame black and it ruins the immersion and professionalism of the zoom. Any help is appreciated :)
I have exactly the same 'problem'. TBH it's not real a problem, more of an annoyance. I've tried several things but it's still there, normally around the third transition.
Has anyone found a solution yet?

ShieldH

Hi Exeldro or someone else who can answer me with this question

I'm working On a personal project for an RPG and I'm using your plugin a lot to make transitions effect. I know how to create and export profiles In OBS, but with move transition, all of the effects, values, filters, etc... will be included in the export file or not?

Gazza

@Gazza are you using transitions for sources? if that is the case have enabled the caching of transitions?
Yes I guess so ... I have a video source and a window capture source. If I switch off the window source and just resize the video feed and move it around, no problem. It's strange because it's quite random, after a few transitions I get "the glitch". Weird.
Yes, I have the cache enabled.

chcman

Is anyone else having an issue where no new scenes or sources will work properly with this plugin? I seem to be unable to get any new scenes or sources to move nicely anymore no matter what I try. If I go back to an old scene collection and use existing scenes and sources they work but nothing I add now will. It's incredibly frustrating and I can't figure out what's wrong. I tried uninstalling and updating, restarting my PC, re-adding the scenes and sources in different ways (copying, pasting as reference and duplicate, add existing, etc). I think I'm out of ideas at the moment but would love some help.

chcman

Is anyone else having an issue where no new scenes or sources will work properly with this plugin? I seem to be unable to get any new scenes or sources to move nicely anymore no matter what I try. If I go back to an old scene collection and use existing scenes and sources they work but nothing I add now will. It's incredibly frustrating and I can't figure out what's wrong. I tried uninstalling and updating, restarting my PC, re-adding the scenes and sources in different ways (copying, pasting as reference and duplicate, add existing, etc). I think I'm out of ideas at the moment but would love some help.
I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but I *might* have stumbled across a solution: It seems to maybe be related to using the "Transform -> Fit to screen" option. If I manually resize the sources I'm using it SEEMS to be working. I'll definitely need to play around with it more but so far my suspicions are that this action is "breaking" the plugin or overriding its functions somehow. Will try to report back for anyone else who might be going through the same headache.

Exeldro

@chcman the source probably have a different bounding box type in the transform edit of the source. Source without bounding box can not be matched with source that has a bounding box.

JohnSReid

Something that I hope someone could help me on.

I'm using Websockets to change the "Move source" filter values, and then enable the filter via a command. However, the new settings that I apply using websockets don't seem to take unless I open up the move filter. This seems to refresh the filter settings to what I've set. After that I can trigger the filter with the change, but I'm hoping that I can make the effect more dynamic.

Is there a way to get the plugin to pick up the settings without loading the Filters screen each time?

JohnSReid

@JohnSReid do you set the formatted transform text and the individual settings that form that text?
Thanks for the reply. I'm using the Transform text field within the Transform section. I've attached a screenshot just so I'm being clear.

As I said, any changes to the transform field do work - but only if I open the Filter after setting it via websockets.
Screenshot 2021-11-23 110500.png

Gazza

@chcman the source probably have a different bounding box type in the transform edit of the source. Source without bounding box can not be matched with source that has a bounding box.
Ah ha.... This has solved my 'Black Screen Issue'. Who knew? Working now as it should.
Thanks again for the excellent plugin.

Gazza

When I switch from one scene to another scene, sometimes I have experience black screen. Do you know how to fix it?
I thought I'd figured it out but unfortunately not. I've tried locking the sources, unlocking the sources. Manually adjusting the bounding boxes does reduce the frequency of the black outs but they still appear. Annoying but still it's an awesome plugin.

Absolutely the best plug-in. I"m still exploring ways to use it (and Move Source Value, despite installing; uninstalling; re-installing doesn't give me the same options in the very first box, so I can't follow the tutorial videos on that one...) but here's a little demo of what I'm doing with it.

The "black screen" mentioned by Gazza and others - that seems to only happen to me if I hit a scene switch before another one is still ongoing....I have my scenes set mostly to 1300ms for the zooming around the room transitions - and if I jump to another one before that one is done - it'll either jump back to the previous scene; cut directly to the one I'm trying to go to; or I'll get the black screen for the duration... it happens *rarely* when I'm 99% sure I did everything right, but eh, I'm fine with it!

Thank you, Exeldro!

(Move transition in motion, as a pitch video - which worked)

Videobuff

Absolutely the best plug-in. I"m still exploring ways to use it (and Move Source Value, despite installing; uninstalling; re-installing doesn't give me the same options in the very first box, so I can't follow the tutorial videos on that one...) but here's a little demo of what I'm doing with it.

The "black screen" mentioned by Gazza and others - that seems to only happen to me if I hit a scene switch before another one is still ongoing....I have my scenes set mostly to 1300ms for the zooming around the room transitions - and if I jump to another one before that one is done - it'll either jump back to the previous scene; cut directly to the one I'm trying to go to; or I'll get the black screen for the duration... it happens *rarely* when I'm 99% sure I did everything right, but eh, I'm fine with it!

Thank you, Exeldro!

(Move transition in motion, as a pitch video - which worked)
Really like your use of the filter, etc. looks great.