Move

Move 2.11.0

Azrael128

Is the "Move source" filter supposed to work in studio mode? It seems to only move the source in the Preview, not in the actual broadcast scene. Or am I missing something?

Ryvaeus

Is the "Move source" filter supposed to work in studio mode? It seems to only move the source in the Preview, not in the actual broadcast scene. Or am I missing something?
It's working for me, testing it by setting a Move Source filter on my facecam source and setting the hotkey to Shift while in Studio Mode. I'm on OBS 27.0.1 and the latest plugin version.

Azrael128

Weird, I'm on 27.0.1 with the latest plug-in and in Studio mode, only the preview moves when I press the hotkey.(Numpad 0 in my case).

When yous ay you set a Move Source filter on your facecam source, you do mean you set a Move Source filter for the scene and defined your facecam as the source in the filter parameters, right? Or is there another way of doing things that I'm missing? (because trying to set the filter directly to the source gives me a "This filter only works on scences and groups" message).

EDIT: It does work when using nested scenes however, but in that case what stops working is the "move transition" between two scenes (the facecam from the nested scene is not viewed as the same source as the direct facecam source).

Last edited:

artfauxlive

This may sound silly but I need to double-check as this is the only computer I have but when trying to install the Move Transition plugin manually I get a warning about replacing the current files with the install files. My question is I also have the SpecialFX plugin and want to know how this install will affect those SFX plugin files. Will it overwrite and/or delete those files?

K-Dog

Can someone help me install - Move transition 2.4.4 into Linux Mint
I went to my user directory /home/kdog/.config/obs-studio/ and added the directory plugins because none was there
/home/kdog/.config/obs-studio/plugins
Into that I dropped the downloaded extracted and unzipped plugin directory to get
/home/kdog/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition
I rebooted.

I am a total idiot and nothing works, please help!

K-Dog

I think I have it. Instead of making my own directory and extracting and moving the download file AS THE INSTRUCTIONS IMPLY I started over doing this:

mkdir -p $HOME/.config/obs-studio/plugins
tar -zxvf move-transition-2021-06-20-e319aa0b7a879395a6755543b623e168d251e0bb-linux64.tar.gz -C $HOME/.config/obs-studio/plugins/

Now if I am not in studio mode only I can see Add: Move in the Scene Transitions drop-down menu. I don't know how to use it yet but I think it is there. If these command lines work for all versions of Linux somebody should get them in the general instructions. I assume by using the command lines something magic happened that did not happen when I extracted the files and made the plugins directory manually.

Listing the command lines in the instructions would have saved me some time.

Neves_

Need Help, I installed the plugin using the installer for windows and checked to see if the files were installed but the "Add: Move" doesn't show up in obs neither in the logs.

senrichie99

The move transition works perfectly from going from one shot to another but when I reverse the action the transition changes to a fade in? Is there a way to fix that?

EnergyBlast

I just want to create a slow CD spinning effect for my circle image (it changes with album art)
why is this so complicated
can someone help a brainlet out

Swamp_Spirit

I am confused as to how to set a hotkey?
1628912005705.png

Rockstazabhi

My Move Source Filter eye icon is automatically getting turn off. As soon as I turn on the eye icon for Bottom right or any other Move source filter, it automatically closes in less than 1 second. Other filters are working fine. It seems that the plugin or any other setting of the plugin is not allowing to use the move source. I am not using studio mode, but still the same problem is coming

Can someone please help me????
Screenshot dfdv2021-08-17 005104.png

EndoSkull

Small Feature Request.

Could you possibly have the Audio Move drop boxes sort alphabetically?
I have many sources but they don't appear to be sorted in any way.
thanks
-endo

EndoSkull

Bug:
Also found a strange bug - if you have a source set in audio move and then rename the source later - it cause some kind of issue where the bad name now assigned to the audio move kills your frame rate - you must delete and recreate to fix framerate.

SDUDDERZ

I am having obs crash everytime I use the transition. It will work maybe 3 times changing from scene to scene but then will stop. I can have installed and it works fine with other stingers etc. Any idea’s?

Virtualdjlefave

Exeldro submitted a new resource:

Move transition - Transition that moves all sources to a new position

Read more about this resource...
What's up man! I've been digging into the Audio Move filter and encountered an issue. I have three Mic/Aux inputs into OBS (using Voicemeeter Potato). I have applied an Audio Move Filter to an Image Source on one of the inputs (VAIO). When I try to replicate this filter on a second Audio Input line (VAIO 3), it does not work at all.

Have you tested applying an Audio Move filter on multiple Audio lines to the same source?

Virtualdjlefave

What's up man! I've been digging into the Audio Move filter and encountered an issue. I have three Mic/Aux inputs into OBS (using Voicemeeter Potato). I have applied an Audio Move Filter to an Image Source on one of the inputs (VAIO). When I try to replicate this filter on a second Audio Input line (VAIO 3), it does not work at all.

Have you tested applying an Audio Move filter on multiple Audio lines to the same source?
@Exeldro I can apply the Audio Move filter to a different audio input but to a duplicate/different source, it works. But I'd love to be able to apply the same filter to the same source on different audio channels.

ThatLegendTom

Hey Team,

Pulling my hair out over this one.

Recently had the "the code execution cannot proceed because vcruntime140.dll" error which ended up with me uninstalling OBS and having to reinstall all my plugins after fixing it.

However I've found that as soon as I installing Move Transition, OBS will not load (OBS will appear in Task Manager for a few seconds then disappear). As soon as I uninstall it, OBS loads just fine. I've tried the installer (Multiple versions) and doing it the manual way but no change in result. Any ideas? Please let me know if you require further info.

- Tom

SaladMix

@Exeldro
Hi,
I appreciate that MoveTransition plugin give to me a gorgeous transition effect.
Thank you for develop.

now I'm trying something like a camera sequence to the music for about 1 - 3 minutes.
However, due to the increased number of MoveValue and MoveSource filters, it now crashes when exiting OBS studio.

In my scene, there are about 50 to 60 filters in scene,
Crash when exiting OBS with scene selected that have a large number of filters, or switching scene collections, etc.

I know that I'm doing some crazy things with MoveTransition plugin.
But If you can fix this crash problem, I'm very appreciate. :)

Thank you.

obs_crashed_by_many_filters.jpg

Attachments

• crashlog_and_testedSceneCollection.zip
    27.8 KB · Views: 22