Move

Move 2.11.0

Wayne01

Take a look at transition override (right click on a scene or source).
If you need a more complex transition override setup, see Transition Table plugin.

The stinger is a video file on top of the scenes that "reveals" some other scene. This plugin animates position, scale and other properties of sources from one place to another

Yes, you can have multiple transitions of the same or different type

Thanks!

Monsteer

Hi Exeldro,

I'm using the rounded_rect_per_corner.shader with v2.4.3 and change the color value with the move value filter.

For some strange reason the color orange (#ffaa00) shows red (#ff2200). In v2.4.2 it's displayed correctly.
This happens with other colors too .

v2.4.3
obs64_OhKXCaBntf.png

v2.4.2
obs64_OMCU6gCvyu.png

It's also true that with the shader filter plugin there are many problems since obs was switched to linear color space.

I have tried with a text source and a move value filter to change the color with the same results.

obs64_XB54ErKbOr.png

WarMom

Sorry if this is a daft question, but is there a way to use this plugin to move the volume value of a given audio source? I don't mean just 'set it to X% value', I mean 'move it from its current value to another higher or lower one'. Other solutions for this will have the volume go to 0 or 100 and then increase or reduce from there depending on if you're north or south of 50, but I want it to move from, 70% to 15% and vice versa.

I have managed to hack it together with Lioranboard but if I can control it through using the filter - setting the start and stop triggers to the filter's eye icon which is then controlled through noobscmdr - that'll free up some hotkey assignments.

I've glimpsed through Move Value and Audio Move options but either this plugin isn't made for this or I'm overlooking something.

Soundchaser

I couldn't find a way to search the thread, so I apologise if this has been asked before.
I have created a number of base scenes that I then include in to other scenes. I do this because it is really difficult otherwise to position things identically on my main scenes.
However, I have noticed that Move matching ignores sources that are embedded in Scene sources.
Is it possible for Move to see what sources are inside the Scene source and apply the matching rules?
Cheers,
Roy

konsolenritter

I just wanted to try today this unbelievable plugin.
Still using OBS 26.1.1 64bit on win10.

For unknown reasons the log says: "Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/move-transition.dll' not loaded"
Should i go back to version 2.3.5 to work properly on obs 26.x?
If so: where to find the old zips and installers?

Just before (in ascending order of loading) the "freeze-filter.dll" was loaded. So i tried without that dll, too. No change.
And starting obs with or without administrative privileges doesn't play a role, it seems.

konsolenritter

Thx, that helped!
I tried now different versions and earned a 'matrix' as follows:

2.3.5 - works
2.4.0 - works
2.4.1 - works
2.4.2 - nope/fail to load

This regarding obs 26.1.1 (64bit) on
Windows Version: 10.0 Build 19042 (release: 2009; revision: 1052; 64-bit) using
MS Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64) 14.29.30037.0

Thanks for that great and brilliant plugin, Exeldro!

Last edited:

Kexom

Hello, so I been trying to add Move Transition and was unable to add it despite installing, uninstalling and even manually putting the files in OBS. I tried removing Motion transition and adding it back, and it was working fine. Any solutions? I am currently using OBS 26.1.1 64 bit windows.
1625378676600.png

Kexom

@Kexom for OBS version 26 you need Move Transition version 2.4.1 or lower
I would suggest updating to OBS version 27
I cannot move to OBS Version 27 at the moment as OBS.Live currently is still in 26.1.1 and hasn't updated to OBS version 27. Is there a way to find Move transition version 2.4.1?

Edited: I found the history. I thought I couldn't find past files.

fleezy

my Move Transition will not recognize the same source name minus the last word.
I have "game capture" in one, and "game capture mirror" in other, as well as the appropriate box checked in the transition, but no matter what I try, the plug-in won't recognize these as the same.

in the below, i want to background to fade into the blurred gameplay capture, but it does not, it slides up from the bottom:

These are my settings and my sources:
obs settings move.png
obs settings move2.png

Exeldro

@fleezy can you check if the bounding box type of both sources is the same? You can find the bounding box type by right clicking the source and choosing edit transform in the context menu.

Azrael128

I couldn't find a way to search the thread, so I apologise if this has been asked before.
I have created a number of base scenes that I then include in to other scenes. I do this because it is really difficult otherwise to position things identically on my main scenes.
However, I have noticed that Move matching ignores sources that are embedded in Scene sources.
Is it possible for Move to see what sources are inside the Scene source and apply the matching rules?
Cheers,
Roy

I have the same problem. In my case, I use embedded scenes due to another plugin ("Motion" plugin that allows the moving of a source within a scene from the press of a button) that only works this way when OBS is in Studio mode.

But due to this, my webcam is not recognized by Move Transition as the same object in the scene where it's displayed via a "subscene" and in the one where it's directly there.

It would be really cool if a solution could be available.