Move

Move 2.12.0

drewlinskii

The greatest plugin ever.

Only thing I'm currently trying to do but cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it - whether because it's impossible to do or because I'm missing a crucial step, is to have a Blur filter (via StreamFX) on my Avermedia on the Intermission scene > Switch to the gameplay scene and have the blur filter fade out.

The one "workaround" i've been close to doing was using two Move Values connected to the Add Blur effect, one that triggers adding the blur, the other removing it, but I have to mess with the built in Masking/Feathering settings which don't allow it to look as smooth as if the Blur effect were to fade out.

Would love to hear back from someone!

Thanks again :D

JoeMaron

Hi!

This is my first post here, sorry if I'm not following the correct procedure. First of all, thanks for such a great plugin! I've just started using it and I'm blown away by what it can do. Unfortunately, I ran into a problem: I was preparing a couple of scenes that use the audio move flter to resize an image and move some text. One of them crashes OBS at seemingly ramdom times (sometimes as soon as OBS starts, sometimes after a few minutes). I have two scenes that use the audio move filter, one with an audio output capture, some text, a background video, a background image and the spectralizer plugin; the other one is a copy with an added capture device (CamLink 4k). The one that crashes OBS is the one that includes the video capture device.

I'm using OBS 27 64 bit on Windows 10 Pro (latest update, 21H1), with an AMD Radeon RX 580 with latest drivers (the crash log says d3d11.dll caused an exception, so maybe the video card info is relevant)

Link to crash log:

I have two other scenes that include the same video capture device, and they work fine, that's why I think the problem lies with the audio move filter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JoeMaron

Ok, switched from hardware to software encoder and the problem seems to have gone away (fingers crossed), so I guess there's something funky going on between the Radeon drivers, D3D and OBS while using the plugin with a video capture source. CPU usage seems to have gone up a bit, but nothing noticeable. Let's hope it stays stable!

BillyC

Just to confirm, I am only able to transform sources by using x and y scales, right? I want to get multiple 1920x1080 sources to scale down exactly to 320x180, but going 0.166 or 0.167 scales don't give the desired results.

JoeMaron

Ok, switched from hardware to software encoder and the problem seems to have gone away (fingers crossed), so I guess there's something funky going on between the Radeon drivers, D3D and OBS while using the plugin with a video capture source. CPU usage seems to have gone up a bit, but nothing noticeable. Let's hope it stays stable!

Unfortunately, it still crashes :-( I just updated to OBS 27.0.1 and tested with both the H264/AVC encoder and the x264 encoder. In both cases OBS crashed after a few seconds. I'm attaching both crash logs in case anyone can gain some insight into what may be causing this crash.

Attachments

• AMDCrash.txt
    126.5 KB · Views: 19
  • CPUCrash.txt
    148.6 KB · Views: 17

xTDAround

I'm loving the filter.
Unfortunately, latest OBS 27.0.1 (64-bit) update killed the "Audio Move" filter. Doesn't seem to react to anything anymore.

ottawafro

Was using this to try to move two sources ... One being a source reference to other one. When trying to use the filter , it only updates from the 1st reference for transform info. Even though 2nd one ( reference ) is selected.

boylag

Ok. I have no idea if I should ask this here but I've looked just about everywhere I can think of and I know it would at least involve the move plugin.
I'm trying to overlay a web source over a certain element on top of gameplay.
Unfortunately, that's not where it ends.
I want to be able to rotate it when the gameplay element rotates.
If it helps it's a map on both the game and the web source and the map in-game does have some static elements like north on it.

Wayne01

I don't get it.
This is stinger, right?
But I already have my main stinger animation.
Can I have more than one stinger for different scenes?

e.g. Scene 1 to Scene 2 and back use Stinger #1 Main Stinger
Scene 2 to Scene 3, 4 and 5 and back use Stinger #2 Move Stinger

Trezub

I don't get it.
This is stinger, right?
But I already have my main stinger animation.

See Transition Table plugin. Maybe this helps
Yes, you can have more than one transition of the same type with different settings

Trezub

Take a look at transition override (right click on a scene or source).
If you need a more complex transition override setup, see Transition Table plugin.

This is stinger, right?
The stinger is a video file on top of the scenes that "reveals" some other scene. This plugin animates position, scale and other properties of sources from one place to another
Yes, you can have multiple transitions of the same or different type