Move

Move 2.12.0

CPIV

hey there, sorry if this has been repeated but I'm facing a problem where I can't see the 'Move' transition (in the dropdown menu, and also the +)
Im not sure if my files are in the correct places but I followed what I was told.

View attachment 60071
I had extracted the zip file into here and 'replaced' the files
May I know what's wrong and what else I need to provide?
Im having this same issue i need help asap

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    18.9 KB · Views: 98

NikkoToska

I'm having an issue with Move Value remembering the settings. I'm using the rounded rectangle shader and drop shadow on my camera and I adjust the values to move between gameplay and chatting. If I close and re-open OBS, it loses the settings and opening the dropdown menu shows "id_counter" instead of the shader's options. If I choose another filter then back to the one I want, the settings reappear and I can set them again, but restarting OBS clears the settings. It does the same thing with the Color Correction filter as well, but in that case when I want to change the opacity, it shows 'cx' and 'cy', in addition to 'id_counter' in the dropdown.

Now, I'm using a lot of move values, I don't know if that's what's causing the issue. I was trying to see if I could setup one scene to move between gameplay and chatting, so I have maybe 14 or more Move Values on top of lots of Move Source filters.

Attachments

• Move Value and User-defined Shaders.png
    Move Value and User-defined Shaders.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 83

Exeldro

I think a found a potential bug: "End Absolute" doesn't work. The setting gets ignored, and within a chain, the chain stops. If I change it to "Start Absolute", this is working, but the effect (set the position after the move) isn't there, of course.
This seems to work correct for me, can you give me more details how you are using it?
1.) is it possible that you have a chain with Hotkey, where the first part contains 2 filters, and on the press of the Hotkey, on follow filter running thru? (if so, how, because the closest I get was with a 3 Hotkey press for each filter with move next, instead of 2 Hotkey press (first Hotkey with Filter 1 and 2, and then Hotkey for filter 3)
Yes only set the hotkey on filter 1, filter 1 next move on end, filter 2 next move on hotkey
2.) are there plans for conditions, like: execute the filter only when the source is on position x, for example? (if, elseif, else)
No plans for that yet.
3.) are there plans to only modify specific attributes for transform of a source (eg: Bonding Box Size and the crop), but leave position and the size of as is (like: they can be dynamic)?
Is using relative move what you are searching for?

wolfi.anor

@Exeldro I'm this week abroad, so I can't test the new 1.7.7 and the steps for the hotkey, and with the option "relative move" yet.

About "End Absolute": When I'm in rightclick - Filters (Filter overview) and see all filters, and I tried a filter chain (pressing the button to test the filter), the filter with "End Absolute" didn't work: expected behaviour was: moving a source with ease-effect, and then change the order to an absolute position, and then the next in the chain. But instead, nothing happened, neither the animation nor the positioning. Same is also when I assigned a hotkey especially to this filter with "End Absolute" and pressed the hotkey. When I changed "End Absolute" to "Start Absolute" (so the ease-effect is first, and then the filter works.

Again, thank you for this cool plugin.

One question beside: is it possible to add a global condition, like: activate/deactivate filter when desktop audio is muted/unmuted, if microphone is muted/unmuted? And if its not possible with the global sources, is it possible to activate/deactivate when the selected source is muted/unmuted (I don't mean visible/invisible, because that will remove the volume option of this source in the mixer).

The reason I ask is: that would give the opportunity to add a visual component - for people in chat (to avoid the "muted" comments in chat), but also for the streamer as optical reminder that something is muted (besides of the mixer settings).

The condition might be a starter for a chain.

YozhicVeda

How to make the source turn off and on after some time? I don't know why it doesn't work
"Move Source 1" - Change Visibility - show - next move "Move Source 2"
"Move Source 2" - Change Visibility - hide - next move "Move Source 1"
if in "Move Source 2" specify the transition to "Move Source 1" then "Hide" does not work

Last edited:

Exeldro

@YozhicVeda Show is done at the begin of the move and hide is done at the end of a move. So your loop of moves will hide but directly after show the source again, you could add an extra move in between to do just the hiding.

YozhicVeda

@YozhicVeda Show is done at the begin of the move and hide is done at the end of a move. So your loop of moves will hide but directly after show the source again, you could add an extra move in between to do just the hiding.
Yes, so "Hide" works but Move Source 1 does not work "Show"
I cannot loop

David Roundy

I'm just trying this, and haven't been able to get the linux version installed on my Debian testing system. Any suggestions where I look for help? If it helps, this is what my .config directory looks like:
Code:
$ ls -lR ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition
/home/droundy/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition:
total 8
drwxr-xr-x 3 droundy droundy 4096 Aug 22 06:43 bin
drwxr-xr-x 3 droundy droundy 4096 Aug 22 06:38 data
/home/droundy/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition/bin:
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 2 droundy droundy 4096 Aug 22 06:43 64bit
/home/droundy/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition/bin/64bit:
total 352
-rwxr-xr-x 1 droundy droundy 359736 Aug 22 06:39 move-transition.so
/home/droundy/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition/data:
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 2 droundy droundy 4096 Aug 22 06:38 locale
/home/droundy/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition/data/locale:
total 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 droundy droundy 1027 Aug 22 06:38 de-DE.ini
-rw-r--r-- 1 droundy droundy 4183 Aug 22 06:38 en-US.ini
-rw-r--r-- 1 droundy droundy 4763 Aug 22 06:38 es-ES.ini
-rw-r--r-- 1 droundy droundy 2709 Aug 22 06:38 nl-NL.ini
-rw-r--r-- 1 droundy droundy 4668 Aug 22 06:38 pt-BR.ini

DeSynkro

So I'm trying to do the impossible here.
I was wondering if it's possible for the next update to have "Next Move On" option to "Move Start"?

I'm trying to shift around multiple sources at once without the use of a group, however, I'm unaware if it's possible to do so?

If this is possible, I appreciate any help on how to do it.
1598822999495.png

lobstrain

Hi Exeldro,

I'm having trouble with matching sources I think. I'm using a nested scene in two different scenes (the same nested scene), but when I transition from one scene to another, the transition treats the nested scene like a new source. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks!

Eurymachus

I seem to have a problem with Grouped sources and Im not sure how to fix or if there is a fix.

Grouped sources that are referenced in each scene don't seem to be 'matched'. Is there a way around this or a setting I'm missing?

Eurymachus

I seem to have a problem with Grouped sources and Im not sure how to fix or if there is a fix.

Grouped sources that are referenced in each scene don't seem to be 'matched'. Is there a way around this or a setting I'm missing?
Nevermind, I fixed my issue. For some reason my grouped source was out of the bounds of the scene. Oops.

Wuzi

I really love the plugin and still keep finding more and more uses for it. But there's one slight issue I noticed with the "Reverse" setting.

If you set hotkey for the filer with "Next Move" being "Reverse" and "Next Move On" being "Hotkey" and then close and restart OBS when the next hotkey press would trigger the reverse, the hotkey stops working.
I guess the hotkey doesn't remember that reverse would be the next move and then does the original move which already is the current state.

Exeldro

@Wuzi instead of using 1 move filter with the reverse option you can split it into 2 separate move filters to make sure both states are stored