Modify position and scale of Media Source upon pixel-size change

Post_YT_TTV

HI, I'M A YouTubeR WHO DOES MOBILE GAMING, AND I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO USE Vysor TO DISPLAY MY GAMES ON OBS.

My one problem is, I have to pause the recording every time I need to go to landscape mode from portrait mode, or vice versa.

It would be very nice to be able to have a plugin where you can select a source, change the pixel-size of it manually by rotating your device, and then moving and scaling it in a separate window. It'd also be nice to save the first position as well, and actually be able to revert to saved positions based on window sizes, so that you can make sure it fits the layout.

Another nice option would be to toggle the visibility of sources when the size is changed. I have two different backgrounds that I'm using (Which will be included in a spoiler below) and they have specific cut-outs for the two screen layouts.

F1rLzMa.png

VkbUGGh.png

I could always make a solid background and just use that so I wouldn't need to make source layers visible or invisible, but I'd still need the thing to rescale and move the Media Source each time the size is altered.

Plus, I like to keep the image behind the layer with the color, hence why I made the outlines to fit the screen. That way, I can rescale it slightly wrong and not have any errors.​

Post_YT_TTV

The reason I can't just use two scenes and swap between them is because the Media Source doesn't have a restricted size. It changes size when my phone screen rotates, and when my phone screen rotates then it sits at the top left corner of the portrait overlay. If you can suggest a better mirroring service that is free, that would let me use two scenes with a seperate portrait and landscape layout, please don't hesitate to let me know. Of course, I'd still have to pause the video when swapping scenes, or my phone screen would sit sideways for a possible 10 to 20 seconds while I manually swap.