Question / Help Mac Sierra update issue

Toon-C

I updated my MacBook Pro to Sierra IOS yesterday. I just went to test OBS to make sure its ready for the next broadcast (on Facebook Live) and there is nothing going on on the Facebook window once i add the stream key and usual details i normally put in.
Anyone aware of any issues please? or know a way to get this resolved?
Thank you.

Marguerita

I have the same issue, but running on El Capitan. I can fill in the details window on Facebook, but when I stream, it doesn't connect to the Facebook window. I've checked and double checked URL and streaming codes and tried on multiple occasions but it doesn't connect. I've tried another 3rd party app, and it connects perfectly, but I can't stream to a scheduled live video from it. Is there a way to resolve this.

Toon-C

Still having issues with this, checked resolutions, re-installed a few times and started from afresh, still not working at all. the preview tries to load up on Facebook but no video appears, just a yellow sign saying "preview" but no actual preview.
any help would be appreciated.

Toon-C

I think i found the problem, hope this is of help to others... there seem to be an issue with browser cache. If you start the broadcast preview/key in private mode (also known as incognito), it should work. mine worked straight away.
i have tried clearing cache etc but it didnt help at all. only private browsing seems to work for me.
good luck.

Dr.Aaron

Are you all getting the video to sync to the audio properly? Im in sierra and everything seems to work but the sync of the video skipps a beat to stay up with the audio (almost like a video lag)

Just wondering what you all are experiencing with faceook live via OBS