Question / Help Low fps in obs, but normal fps in game!

Bellkyn

I have I7 - 4770 and r7 360.Windows 10 15063
In game i have a normal fps, but obs have stable 60fps, only when obs windows is active.It problem in all games.
Help me pls !
http://imgur.com/a/COOei
1 image when active game
2 imgane when active obs window
sorry for my english

Attachments

• 2017-06-22 22-21-19.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 18

Robinson

Have you tried tweaking some settings, put the FPS cap to 60? Can't go by much on your file as it's in another language.

YTMountainMan

I have the same issue, and uploaded 2 logs to my post, and no one has repsonded. I will put them here for viewing sake.

Attachments

• 2017-06-23 15-47-36.txt
    11 KB · Views: 10

MadVaper

I was having this problem, and I tried everything to fix it, up to and including a system restore. Nothing worked. Frame drops in OBS but games ran fine. I even tried using the free version of XSplit that I keep around for troubleshooting and even that was experiencing frame drops, so I assumed it was not a problem with the software. I reverted back to Windows 10 before the Creator's Update, thinking that was the problem, but I was still getting significant frame drops. As in, it would drop to 20fps when the video output was set to 45. Anyway...

The Solution: Roll back to OBS Studio 18.0.2

As soon as I did this, all my problems went away. Worked for me, hope it works for you too.

Bellkyn

I was having this problem, and I tried everything to fix it, up to and including a system restore. Nothing worked. Frame drops in OBS but games ran fine. I even tried using the free version of XSplit that I keep around for troubleshooting and even that was experiencing frame drops, so I assumed it was not a problem with the software. I reverted back to Windows 10 before the Creator's Update, thinking that was the problem, but I was still getting significant frame drops. As in, it would drop to 20fps when the video output was set to 45. Anyway...

The Solution: Roll back to OBS Studio 18.0.2

As soon as I did this, all my problems went away. Worked for me, hope it works for you too.
Can send me download link