Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuka_26ers

I'm trying to display an image triggered by a twitch chat.

However, chat message triggers are limited to broadcasters, subscribers, moderators, and more.

Is there a way to trigger the comments of the general audience?

I want to use chat directly because the method of using "point redeem message" is troublesome to the viewer.
This has been resolved.
The cause was that the display name was in Japanese.

CrazyCatShady

Hey! I cant seem to get the websocket to connect. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing obs websockets and LB, and am about to try uninstalling and re-installing OBS.

but LB wont connect via the websocket, however Lumia streams can so i know its active. i dont receive an error code of any kind just. "could not connect to the webosocket, trying again in 10 seconds."

any help would be greatly appreciated. I only JUST found LB and am very interested in working with it going forward.

Doctor_Anton

I'm having trouble with Websocket as well. I'm running the latest version and just downloaded LioranBoard and when I try to connect I get this error. My Chatbot can connect fine to the Websocket and I double checked the port and password.
LioranBoardError.png

unicorn_of_evil

I too am having issues when connecting to OBS Websocket Plugin on 127.0.0.1:4444. Have restarted OBS and Lioran Board Receiver multiple times. I was only able to connect to OBS Studio 1 time during the initial setup and nothing after that.

I just started trying to use it today.

unicorn_of_evil

Just to add some additional info. I confirmed the Default port of 4444 is open and accepting connections, so it has to be something in the way lioranboard is connecting.

Grid21

I am having an issue that I don't understand. I have an action that has the variable of switching to the previous scene, but in the command section, I told Lioran board to go to my 1x Zoom Scene, but it's not going back to the previous scene even though /$previous_Scene$/ is in the list of parameters. Did I do something wrong? Am I miss using the command or misunderstanding the use case for this? I need help and would appreciate an explaination.
Screenshot_4.png

harto87

This tool looks amazing but unfortunately I can't link my twitch account. It timed out or something after I submitted the authentication and now I'm stuck with this:

1611176839556.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I think this can really add value to my stream. Thanks :)

Rockum

Why is does the receiver only connect to localhost 127.0.0.1? If the user could simply set the IP couldn't a PC running both the transmitter and receiver control a Mac? I tried changing the local address in the code using a hex editor, but then I got a checksum error. I thought it was worth a shot.

teamZinki

Beim Neustart des Recievers übersteuern meine ogg. Soundfiles die ich bei Sound Effects eingefügt habe habe. Ich muss vor jedem Stream den Reciever starten die "Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme" einfügen abspielen und danach durch mein Sound.ogg ersetzen damit es nicht mehr übersteuert. Kennt jemand dieses Problem?
Grüße Zinki

lioran

beanbag

Hello! I just tried to open the receiver but I was given the following code error.

of Async Event: Networking
for object obj_host:

ds_list_size argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_receive_websocket
gml_Object_obj_host_Other_68

Has anyone seen this?

lioran

Hello! I just tried to open the receiver but I was given the following code error.

of Async Event: Networking
for object obj_host:

ds_list_size argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_receive_websocket
gml_Object_obj_host_Other_68

Has anyone seen this?
Out dated or inproperly installed OBSwebsocket has always be the reason for that error

beanbag

Out dated or inproperly installed OBSwebsocket has always be the reason for that error

Thanks Lioran so much for your quick reply! However, the OBSwebsocket works fine with Touch Portal. Should I just try to reinstall it anyways?

lioran

Thanks Lioran so much for your quick reply! However, the OBSwebsocket works fine with Touch Portal. Should I just try to reinstall it anyways?
as far as i can tell, touch portal is compatible with old version of OBSwebsocket... Lioranboard is relatively new and so is not compatible with older versions. If you're not on 4.8.0 it might not work properly or at all.
I had people tell me they were on 4.8.0 many times and saying they sitll get the error but problem was fixed once they reinstalled OBSwebsocket properly. I can't tell you what they're doing wrong, but that error can only happen when obswebsocket sends something that is unexpected, which shouldn't happen unless old or mis-installed

beanbag

as far as i can tell, touch portal is compatible with old version of OBSwebsocket... Lioranboard is relatively new and so is not compatible with older versions. If you're not on 4.8.0 it might not work properly or at all.
I had people tell me they were on 4.8.0 many times and saying they sitll get the error but problem was fixed once they reinstalled OBSwebsocket properly. I can't tell you what they're doing wrong, but that error can only happen when obswebsocket sends something that is unexpected, which shouldn't happen unless old or mis-installed

Okidoki Lioran! Thank you so much!

jourdo

Got a quick question here:

I created a command that makes a scene become active whenever a chat message appears. It is a smartphone with the messages on screen to display my chat on screen. I have it set to stay active for around 15 seconds and then disappear. Works great.

However, is there a way to just keep this scene active until there is no activity in chat for a period of time? To prevent the scene from switching when it is not needed. Also, can you create a filter to ignore Bots or commands?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.