Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro

When I create new layout, it says "Fetching scenes, source and filter info. May take a few seconds." and that's it. I think I have too many scenes and sources in my OBS.
I noticed this problem was mentioned before. And it have something to do with scene names.
@lioran can you check what symbols from my scene names are causing this? My OBS language is russian, so all scene names are in russian by default.

Attachments

• scenes.zip
    41 KB · Views: 31

lioran

I noticed this problem was mentioned before. And it have something to do with scene names.
@lioran can you check what symbols from my scene names are causing this? My OBS language is russian, so all scene names are in russian by default.
Forgot to tell you, this is fixed in newer version, get 1.34 i tried your json file and every loaded properly

Maestro

Forgot to tell you, this is fixed in newer version, get 1.34 i tried your json file and every loaded properly
Thanks, it works now) I have a question. I created a button that triggers from certain chat points reward. User can insert text when he redeems this reward. Can I catch user's text somehow and pass it to commands menu? Basically I want to create reward for ordering music from YouTube. So bot should responce with message: !sr <user text>

Maestro

Also it would be nice to be able to catch username, who redeems the reward and send it further. Music with !sr command is the easiest way I can think of. But next I will try to send music requests directly from your program to my server and then to API of music bot. And then my chat bot will reply to user only if something went wrong. Sounds complicated, but this way I won't mess up chat with unnecessary commands.

glorindel

Hi I want to say thank you for great work but I found probably one bug - command action "Text source change text" not working for me.. its doing nothing ... I pick text source (gdi+) write text but after click on button nothing change... other things I tried works correctly

lioran

Also it would be nice to be able to catch username, who redeems the reward and send it further. Music with !sr command is the easiest way I can think of. But next I will try to send music requests directly from your program to my server and then to API of music bot. And then my chat bot will reply to user only if something went wrong. Sounds complicated, but this way I won't mess up chat with unnecessary commands.
You can do all you've mention use the command Math: Trigger pull

Hi I want to say thank you for great work but I found probably one bug - command action "Text source change text" not working for me.. its doing nothing ... I pick text source (gdi+) write text but after click on button nothing change... other things I tried works correctly
Yes that's a problem that started occuring since obs25, obswebsocket thinks they're not text GDI+ files, i cant do much about that, only fix we found is to open your obs save .json file, look for that source and change the version value to remove the _v2 part from it, then the command will work.

lioran

There was a crash when people subbed, that should be fixed now (can't really test live subs)
Download link is updated with a fixed version

release 1.34b - 5/19/2020
-Subs were crashing lioranboard, should be fixed now, you will need to update your transmitter if you want to use test sub button inside the transmitter.

glorindel

Yes that's a problem that started occuring since obs25, obswebsocket thinks they're not text GDI+ files, i cant do much about that, only fix we found is to open your obs save .json file, look for that source and change the version value to remove the _v2 part from it, then the command will work.

I found my scene.json file and change that part you mention but still does not help, whatever not your fault.
Still thank you for fast response!

lioran

I found my scene.json file and change that part you mention but still does not help, whatever not your fault.
Still thank you for fast response!
try custom packet and put this in it, just replace to a valid source name
Code:
{"source":"SOURCE NAME HERE","text":"test message","request-type":"SetTextGDIPlusProperties","message-id":"6666"}
You will get a popup message that says what the problem is

glorindel

try custom packet and put this in it, just replace to a valid source name
Code:
{"source":"SOURCE NAME HERE","text":"test message","request-type":"SetTextGDIPlusProperties","message-id":"6666"}
You will get a popup message that says what the problem is
no idea what happens or I did something else but now it is working thank you bro

TrueDeviL

All good about the crash stuff, never had OBS crash, before I had this, well, not on exiting anyway, do I need a set of JS stuff now, to make it detect hosts & stuff? I had a 'host' trigger, that worked, now it don't.. ?

lioran

All good about the crash stuff, never had OBS crash, before I had this, well, not on exiting anyway, do I need a set of JS stuff now, to make it detect hosts & stuff? I had a 'host' trigger, that worked, now it don't.. ?
No, host still work, if i host myself with a second account while not stream and 0 host viewers, i see it

Tyr808

@lioran Hi, quick suggestion. When using the motion: volume command, I generally want it to go from 100-0 and then have another button for 0-100. I realized though that I don't *always* want that full range, like say if I'm at 75% and I hit fade to 0, I'd rather not have it briefly jump up to 100 and then fade. Would it be possible to have it so leaving the starting volume blank simply fade from that level to the final volume? I don't know how simple this may or may not be and generally speaking, 0-100 and 100-0 are fine, but if it is a quick fix it would be a nice QoL change :)

Thanks again for this amazing deck app, this is a game changer!

lioran

@lioran Hi, quick suggestion. When using the motion: volume command, I generally want it to go from 100-0 and then have another button for 0-100. I realized though that I don't *always* want that full range, like say if I'm at 75% and I hit fade to 0, I'd rather not have it briefly jump up to 100 and then fade. Would it be possible to have it so leaving the starting volume blank simply fade from that level to the final volume? I don't know how simple this may or may not be and generally speaking, 0-100 and 100-0 are fine, but if it is a quick fix it would be a nice QoL change :)

Thanks again for this amazing deck app, this is a game changer!
can already do that using math: pull source value

Tyr808

So I was reading the commands guide on it, but I can't figure out how to actually utilize the math command.

I've tried a few things I thought might work but, but I clearly don't know how to actually utilize the math command, haha

lioran

So I was reading the commands guide on it, but I can't figure out how to actually utilize the math command.

I've tried a few things I thought might work but, but I clearly don't know how to actually utilize the math command, haha

You'd want to put something like m_volume in that top empty box and /$m_volume$/ in the bottom one

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Stack System

Implemented a stack system, this system allows you to make list, such as user list, or video list. you can either reference from them or pull from them. Very usefull to create random effect. I'll let you guys experience with it.

release 1.35 - 5/26/2020
-Added a stack system to commands(list struture or array if you prefer) with a few new commands
-Stack: Add Add a value to the a stack, create it if does not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tyr808

You'd want to put something like m_volume in that top empty box and /$m_volume$/ in the bottom one

Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for. I should have started at the top of the math section, I see that now. I had just scrolled straight to the math pull source value entry in the commands help

Tyr808

Hopefully this will be the last question I have to ask (now that I mostly understand the math section, holy hell this app is so powerful and I've learned so much about using it), is there anyway to make a deck button to end all running buttons? I wouldn't necessarily want it to reset all values, but say a button with a lengthier duration/macro needs to be ended earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.