Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuzz

Not sure if that's what you meant but there is 2 ways to get last sub name , one is always available and one can be gotten when you get a pubsub notification. Change were already implemented in the next version. Math: Chat pull has been remade into Math: Trigger pull and you can get all the data from every type of trigger, Suber's name , even gift and gifted name, bits value and stuff like that. you can get it all from Math: Trigger pull, will be in the next version

I'm not sure what error you talking about Something i forgot to mention in the readme when updating file, you must not replace the options.ini file. its not really a problem if you do, shouldn't give an error.
Not sure what error you talking about
and if you can make a better icon, sure go ahead show it to me and ill let you know if its appropriate, i just used some default window icon.
Hey thanks for the reply...
I didn't actually replace any ini file, I just added a copy to the folder. IIt's pretty cool though how just reordering the boards fixed it, I kinda figured it might work for 'reasons'. :)

Wobi

Not sure if that's what you meant but there is 2 ways to get last sub name , one is always available and one can be gotten when you get a pubsub notification. Change were already implemented in the next version. Math: Chat pull has been remade into Math: Trigger pull and you can get all the data from every type of trigger, Suber's name , even gift and gifted name, bits value and stuff like that. you can get it all from Math: Trigger pull, will be in the next version

Nice that is what I want, looking forward to the new version!

Keep it up

glhf Wobi

BeaverTrap

Im having an issue with the chat command not recognizing my mods, ive set up specific chat commands that only mods should be able to use, i can trigger it with the command, however my mod can not. any suggestions to what im doing wrong?
!emo.PNG

Chuzz

Just a quick correction to my earlier post.....

Hey thanks for the reply...
I didn't actually replace any ini file, I just added a copy of one config to the folder. It's pretty cool though how just reordering the boards fixed it, I kinda figured it might work for 'reasons'. :)

I hope that makes more sense.

lioran

Im having an issue with the chat command not recognizing my mods, ive set up specific chat commands that only mods should be able to use, i can trigger it with the command, however my mod can not. any suggestions to what im doing wrong?View attachment 53040
Are they putting any other text after it? if so try putting !emo* instead, that will accept it no matter what they type afterward

Chuzz

Hey Lioran, how about this? I think it works. It looks like buttons, it has an L in it and it alludes to screens and casting.
Let me know and I'll send you a zip with the icon , svg and png, ( and my real deets).LSD.png

Wobi

Last edited:

lioran

Hey Lioran, how about this? I think it works. It looks like buttons, it has an L in it and it alludes to screens and casting.
Let me know and I'll send you a zip with the icon , svg and png, ( and my real deets).View attachment 53117
I don't see the representation, If I'm gonna replace it its gonna be to something that I feel represent the app well.

lioran

lioran updated Android/PC Stream Deck/Manager with a new update entry:

More String Support

Release 1.26 - 4/6/2020
-There is now a built in value call elapsed_time, always available to use in Math and Compare commands, return time elapsed since the app has started, can be usefull to have an always ongoing variable. Is visible in the Tab value viewer
-Math: Value to Value new command added, The same as Math: Change Value but unlike that one, Takes 2 Values instead of 1 value and a real or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jezza

Dont seem to be able to click connect on my mate 20 pro (LYA-L29) will test on tablet soon but working on pc.
What a good app, would love to see Lights added so i know then recording or streaming is live or when the mic is on mute or not :)

lioran

Small Emergency update

Nothing too critical but I can't accept to leave stuff in a state where crashes can happen that are my fault, some people probably already experienced crashes when dealing with Twitch Triggers, if so this patch will fix that. I fixed it as soon as I learned about it so here is 1.27.

Also check out my new Discord Channel for LioranBoard, if you need help

Release 1.27 - 4/13/2020
-Fixed a bug that crashed the app when a few button were triggered...

lioran

Another Critical update

Sorry to anyone that experienced the "Fetching Scenes, Source, and Filter info" screen lock.
This was due to a mistake in the JSON fetching if some source or filter had comma in the name.
Should now work fine, let me know if you guys experience that screen still.

Release 1.28 - 4/16/2020
-Fixed a bug with pulling from the json that caused a screen lock up where you'd see the text "Fetching Scenes, Source, and Filter info. May take a few seconds." forever, sorry to anyone that had this...

lioran

Just threw an extra small update in there. V1.28b , increased the window size when in Edit mode, let me know if you like it or if it gives you trouble. :)

lioran

Execute program and Quality of life

Heard many people asking if they can run other programs from a button, well now you can so enjoy that.
Also made it so command parameters now have specific color depending on their function and can also right-click scene/source/filter boxes to manually type stuff in them in case you want to use /$ $/ wild cards in them.

Release 1.29 - 4/21/2020
-Execute Program New command added, Allows you to run a...

KOALLA

It would be interesting if the color of the button changed in the source toggle command. Then we could differentiate when it is "active" and "inactive".

lioran

Just threw in 1.29c,
-Command Line New command, to go along with Execute Program, added command line

It would be interesting if the color of the button changed in the source toggle command. Then we could differentiate when it is "active" and "inactive".
I'd have to think of a way to do that, Being based on toggle is not really possible due to the way commands work, you could have multiple toggle at the same time it just wouldn't work, What could be done would be to have 2 different color and the color switch when a button is pushed. But then the button could be out of sync with whatever is happening due to initial state. So I'm not sure if there is too much value here for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.