Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioran

lioran submitted a new resource:

LioranBoard Stream Deck - Turn your Android device into a Stream deck

This tool comes with 2 things.
"LioranBoard Receiver" which acts as a local server for your android device to connect to.
"LioranBoard Stream Deck" Which will be your stream deck (PC and Android version)

-This tool does not connect directly to OBS, This only simulates Keypresses and plays sound clips of your choice.
-You can connect multiple devices to the receiver, so if you have multiple tablets laying around, you can use them all simultaneously.
-You can edit the appearance of the stream...

Read more about this resource...

lioran

Working on adding OBS WebSocket support so that you can connect directly to obs instead of the receiver
The receiver will still be an option for sounds and such.
but the way I have it planned is you connect to the receiver to load all your decks(1-time thing or whenever you want to update your decks)
then you can be connected directly to obs with your tablet and not have to use the receiver every time.
But for stuff, such has keyboard macros and sound playback you will still need to load up the receiver for those to work for obvious reasons.

lioran

After further investigation, OBSwebsocket seems to not let anything that doesn't come from 127.0.0.1 connect to it... so scrap that idea.
OBSwebsocket support is in regardless.

jidc28

Downloading the last update, i'm not able to edit any deck. When i click on "done", the edition window closes and doesn't save anything on the .ini file, but if i edit manually the .ini file, everything looks good (also the port is not edited on .ini file at the moment of defining it when the receiver is opened). Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

lioran

Downloading the last update, i'm not able to edit any deck. When i click on "done", the edition window closes and doesn't save anything on the .ini file, but if i edit manually the .ini file, everything looks good (also the port is not edited on .ini file at the moment of defining it when the receiver is opened). Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
I see 2 ways that could happen, Something on your PC could be blocking the program from writing files entirely, can't really speak on what that would be. Or the GMfile.dll included with the program is not present in the same folder as the exe
Could even be windows 10, i dont currently have windows 10 and i didn't get anyone to test it on.

Last edited:

jidc28

I see 2 ways that could happen, Something on your PC could be blocking the program from writing files entirely, can't really speak on what that would be. Or the GMfile.dll included with the program is not present in the same folder as the exe
Could even be windows 10, i dont currently have windows 10 and i didn't get anyone to test it on.

GMfile.dll is on the same folder, i have tried running the program as administrator but no luck also. Could be Windows 10 as you say, if you want me to test something let me know. I'll keep trying to make it work.

lioran

GMfile.dll is on the same folder, i have tried running the program as administrator but no luck also. Could be Windows 10 as you say, if you want me to test something let me know. I'll keep trying to make it work.

I just made a new version, I tried to solve the problem, let me know if it fixes it, delete the previous version and run this
one, it will try to write a file as it did before and if it fails it will just default to the normal windows file system so the files will be in your appdata folder under LioranBoard instead of the directory of the program

lioran

Any chance of this supporting MP3/wav as OGG is a bit of a pain in the butt. Since I have to convert all of my sound clips.
It would definitely be possible but a bit difficult, the way i'm doing it has a built in sound system in it, it would require putting an external one in. i'll look into it when i got time, see if i can find a suitable one that allows for pitch change aswell.

lioran

lioran updated Android Stream Deck with a new update entry:

Twitch integration

I added twitch integration to the app,
What the update include is.
-Allows you to link your twitch account
-Can set buttons to trigger when actions like subscription,bits and channel point redeem happen

The app now comes with a file called tls_transmitter.html
This file is required to establish https connection to the twitch api.
it must be running in order for the new features to work,
Best way to do it is to just create a Browser source in OBS. Add tls_transmitter.html as a local file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lioran

1.17 is out, fixed some bugs and added some new options to WebSocket, some very nice stuff that I'm personally going to use a lot that will just make the stream look smoother.
Can also change the FPS to match that of your stream.
open the ini file and add framepersecond="60" under the [windows] braket. 30 by default

lioran

1.19, fixed a few things.
Added Motion scale/position Smooth. i think if you're looking for smooth motion this will look good.
Updated the Deck, you will need to reinstall the new one if you wish to use 1.19
See the readme for all the changes.

dungi

Very cool tool. I like your idea and I want to program the iOS Version for this. Is there any open source code for the project?

lioran

Very cool tool. I like your idea and I want to program the iOS Version for this. Is there any open source code for the project?
It's not available anywhere, i can give it to people that request it if they want it but.
It's made in Game maker studio 1.4. which is not free and not supported anymore.
I could export it myself to iOS but i do not understand how iOS export stuff. I know its a really closed platform, I looked into it a bit and all i understood was if your app is not on the apple store. you can't run it and have to pay 100$ to be on there. So I did not bother to research any further.
Also i don't leave much comments in my code.

Status
Not open for further replies.