Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkaimaximus

Hello Lioran sir. Thank you for your app, it has been a great help! Just one question which I cannot seem to find an answer to is how do you prevent other buttons activating while one is in progress? E.g. If a viewer types "!punch" it takes me to a scene where a video of a fist punches my face but then if someone also types !keanu at the same time then the punch scene is cut off half way and sent straight to the "You're breathtaking" keanu scene in OBS. I tried ticking add to request queue but it only queues that one specific button and not all. Is there a command for this?

lioran

Thank you this worked perfectly! We were able to add alt-128 through alt-138 to the keys.ini file and they showup and work great on our Lioranboard. Now we just need to get these extended keys to detect properly in OBS and Reaper.
Have you tested macros in lioranboard prior so you know normal macros work properly?
First, make sure lioranboard is running as admin
Good way to test is to open notepad and have lioranboard type a simple letter.
See if it types it, if it does and it doesn't trigger your obs shortcut then that means you probably have
some other program blocking it. I know some games do that since they see the use of macro as
using 3rd party programs which is considered cheating.

OMG_Kevz

Hi Everyone, I have an issue, so everything is connected. However, whenever I go to add a command, and I select "Scene Switch" or any other commands, its comes up "Missing Scene List" any idea why? any help would be greatly appreciated

lioran

Hi Everyone, I have an issue, so everything is connected. However, whenever I go to add a command, and I select "Scene Switch" or any other commands, its comes up "Missing Scene List" any idea why? any help would be greatly appreciated
you are either not connected to obs websocket or your obswebsocket is outdated

alkaimaximus

Hello Lioran sir. Thank you for your app, it has been a great help! Just one question which I cannot seem to find an answer to is how do you prevent other buttons activating while one is in progress? E.g. If a viewer types "!punch" it takes me to a scene where a video of a fist punches my face but then if someone also types !keanu at the same time then the punch scene is cut off half way and sent straight to the "You're breathtaking" keanu scene in OBS. I tried ticking add to request queue but it only queues that one specific button and not all. Is there a command for this?
Hi, sorry to ask again. Would anyone know?

alkaimaximus

look into the compare commands, you can do some very complex stuff using them
its too much to fully explain here, if you have no programming knowledge then you probably just won't get it.
All I can offer is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVviIXmctq0
I don't explain how to do what you're asking for in that video but I explain the tools you need to do it.
Ok thanks. The way I have done it is first have Compare: End If which checks if the value name "Button_Pressed" is set to value 1, then Math: Change Value to 1, then have the Scene switch and then have Math: Change Value to 0 as the last command on each button. Tested and now only one button can be used at a time which is awesome. Thanks

Medan825

Hi guys! Anyone know how to do an undo action button? I want to do a scene switch, and return to the last one in few seconds. Thanks!

lioran

Hi guys! Anyone know how to do an undo action button? I want to do a scene switch, and return to the last one in few seconds. Thanks!
just type
/$previous_scene$/
as the scene name in the switch scene command
(Right click to manually type in the blue box)
Lioranboard keeps track of current and previous scene

Crnkrewberlin

Can someboby tell me whats the Logic of "edit soundeffect" is?
I create a new Button and add an OGG soundfile to it. But it dosnt play the sound on Trigger.
The default Buttons (Dejavu, bruh ) work until you change the soundfile in it.

Is this a bug or what do i wrong?

lioran

Can someboby tell me whats the Logic of "edit soundeffect" is?
I create a new Button and add an OGG soundfile to it. But it dosnt play the sound on Trigger.
The default Buttons (Dejavu, bruh ) work until you change the soundfile in it.

Is this a bug or what do i wrong?
The sound system for lioranboard isn't that great, some OGGs just don't work, not sure why, I didn't design the sound system so I can't really troubleshoot it.
all I can point you to is to reimport your OGGs that do not work using audacity.
audacity is a 100% free audio file editor

Crnkrewberlin

The sound system for lioranboard isn't that great, some OGGs just don't work, not sure why, I didn't design the sound system so I can't really troubleshoot it.
all I can point you to is to reimport your OGGs that do not work using audacity.
audacity is a 100% free audio file editor

Thanks for the fast Answer!

I solved the Problem by using a Mediascource in OBS and toggle the visibility with LioranBoard! Thanks works great!

deeku3

Hi, i recently downloaded lioranboard and it is great!! i love it!
but i have a "problem" i set up chat trigger to press G on my keyboard it works perfectly but when im in CSGO it doesnt drop the weapon,
now testing my set up it's pretty simple
"edit keyboard macro" g 0ms 100ms
"edit twitch trigger" chat: drop
there is something im not seeing ?
Thanks!

lioran

Hi, i recently downloaded lioranboard and it is great!! i love it!
but i have a "problem" i set up chat trigger to press G on my keyboard it works perfectly but when im in CSGO it doesnt drop the weapon,
now testing my set up it's pretty simple
"edit keyboard macro" g 0ms 100ms
"edit twitch trigger" chat: drop
there is something im not seeing ?
Thanks!
I know i replied to this on discord but I'll post the reply here in case someone else is wondering.
Do not use macro for that purpose, anti-cheat program tend to block those since they are considered use of 3rd party program which will result in vac ban.

It should be fine for offline single-player games.

Grasshyren

use your streamelement bots to use chat commands that can then be detected by lioranboard
Creating the command in StreamElements and having it send a unique trigger keyword did the trick! I did have to combine it with "Math: Trigger pull" and "Compare: End if" checking for StreamElements as the sender in LioranBoard to avoid abuse though.

Big thanks for the help Lioran, and for making this awesome software!

Status
Not open for further replies.