Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioran

Hopefully this will be the last question I have to ask (now that I mostly understand the math section, holy hell this app is so powerful and I've learned so much about using it), is there anyway to make a deck button to end all running buttons? I wouldn't necessarily want it to reset all values, but say a button with a lengthier duration/macro needs to be ended earlier than expected.
There is no command to end all buttons, but if you open the Active button window you can cancel all queue and ongoing buttons.
Also clicking "Done" to save your deck will cancel all buttons

Tyr808

There is no command to end all buttons, but if you open the Active button window you can cancel all queue and ongoing buttons.
Also clicking "Done" to save your deck will cancel all buttons

ah okay, that's what I was doing in the event it was necessary. It would be great if we could bind that feature to a deck button in the event it was necessary, but definitely not an urgent issue.

Thanks again for all the help, I've been able to do so much more with LioranBoard now :)

HennyTech

Hey, I tried to connect it with the OBS websocket and got this error:
Code:
of Async Event: Networking
for object obj_host:

ds_list_size argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_receive_websocket
gml_Object_obj_host_Other_68
Any Ideas what happened?

lioran

Hey, I tried to connect it with the OBS websocket and got this error:
Any Ideas what happened?
I think i know what the problem is, i've already fixed that for next version.
But the problem stems from the build of OBSwebsocket you have probably has heartbeat on always, I suggest redownloading OBSwebsocket, Else you can try to go on our Discord and download lioranboard test version which has the fix for this

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Stability and Control

More commands, including OBSwebsocket new command support. If you thought text source change text wasn't working, please update to OBSwebsocket 4.8.0, that will fix it. Lots of people were asking about how to switch to the previous scene so instead of telling them what to do, I've implemented that directly as a value that's automatically updated along with current_scene.
Although I've said Trigger short cut wasn't gonna get implemented. Well, it's in now, enjoy, the support for gamepad is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Chuzz

There's a problem where Lioran board can't be sent to an alternate audio out in windows 10.
Other apps ( and decks) do just fine, but Lioran only goes through the default, which can cause feedback issues in circumstances with multiple audio sources.
:)

lioran

There's a problem where Lioran board can't be sent to an alternate audio out in windows 10.
Other apps ( and decks) do just fine, but Lioran only goes through the default, which can cause feedback issues in circumstances with multiple audio sources.
:)
Yeah, i can't do anything about that.

Maikikii

Hi, i have a question, can i use the command "Compare: skip if" to use the same buttom but make different things if the user press the button is a Sub from mi chanel Twitch? sorry for mi english

lioran

it´s a little hard to me :( how can i make Lioran set a math diferent value when a viewer press the bottom depending if this is Sub or NoSub
Sorry I'm not quite sure what you're asking, what you are asking could mean many things and I don't know what do you want exactly.

Maikikii

Sorry I'm not quite sure what you're asking, what you are asking could mean many things and I don't know what do you want exactly.
My idea isa redeem see a gif, but the gif es different for Subs and no subs. for example, i put a button linked to a points redeem, so, mi question is, how can I compare if the person is Sub from mi channel or isn´t?... And another cuestion, how can i limit the use of a button to viewers?

Last edited:

lioran

My idea isa redeem see a gif, but the gif es different for Subs and no subs. for example, i put a button linked to a points redeem, so, mi question is, how can I compare if the person is Sub from mi channel or isn´t?... And another cuestion, how can i limit the use of a button to viewers?
Redeem doesn't send if the person redeeming is a sub or not. you have to do that yourself using javascript.

HitsugaXIII

Hey Lioran! Loving your soundboard atm, but I have one quick question. I'm trying to use a keypress marco to change my audio filter in OBS. Basically adding a memey reverb effect to it, but the macro itself doesn't seem to be working. I can get the commands to trigger by using twitch triggers, and I was wondering if you would have had any idea at all?

lioran

Hey Lioran! Loving your soundboard atm, but I have one quick question. I'm trying to use a keypress marco to change my audio filter in OBS. Basically adding a memey reverb effect to it, but the macro itself doesn't seem to be working. I can get the commands to trigger by using twitch triggers, and I was wondering if you would have had any idea at all?
Did you try running lioranboard as admin?. if that doesn't work then something is blocking lioranboard from getting the right windows elevation, either anti-virus or something else. If Admin doesn't work and you find a way to make it work let me know what you did.

Also if you want to change audio filter in OBS, you don't need to use macros(unless you're talking about voice mod), just use all the built-in commands that come with lioranboard, I tried to make sure Macro is a last resort option when it comes to managing OBS. I personally don't use macro since there can be too many conflicts with games having random keybinds.

HitsugaXIII

Fixed it, but what I ended up doing was triggering a shortcut on the main menu for my keypress macro button, and then it worked. Thank you though

Galathir

I'm having a problem where I cannot edit or remove 4 decks that show at launch. Even if I delete the config.ini file, these decks are being loaded and shown. I also cannot save any changed to these decks with the DONE button in the Edit Deck interface. I'm assuming I have done something to bork things up, but I'm not sure what to do about it. I don't see anything in the USER folder anywhere that reflects settings for LioranBoard... if you can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. This problem started for me when I updated to 1.36, but I updated after I had to do a clean install of Win10 Pro 64b after a BSOD rekt my OS/Boot partition. I don't run LioranBoard from that partition, but I certainly realize the retkness of the drive could have contributed to whatever the heck is going on now. Thanks, in advance, for your time... and, for that matter, thanks for the sweet software.

Status
Not open for further replies.