Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioran

Hmmmmmmmm.... How can I do this?
Currently can't but i'm working on a way since you asked.
So look forward to next update.
test.gif

KOALLA

Currently can't but i'm working on a way since you asked.
So look forward to next update.
test.gif
Lioran, you are a genius! Thank you for that. I constantly help streamers to configure OBS and I am indicating your app. Is there a way I can make a donation to you? I don't have much ... but I would like to help you! Finding the software you are developing was of great impact and helps me evolve as a streamer. I just have to thank you.

lioran

lioran updated Android/PC Stream Deck/Manager with a new update entry:

More cool features

Added a few things, Included a repeat statement of sort, only reason i added that was to create good randomization of source selection, ill probably make a tutorial about that later.
Also, button appearance change command, help make the buttons look like you want them to look whenever you need them to do so. Will require you to update the Stream Deck client to use this.

Release 1.30 - 4/25/2020
-Modify...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lioran

Lioran, you are a genius! Thank you for that. I constantly help streamers to configure OBS and I am indicating your app. Is there a way I can make a donation to you? I don't have much ... but I would like to help you! Finding the software you are developing was of great impact and helps me evolve as a streamer. I just have to thank you.
There you go you can now do it with the Command Modify Button.
And i do Stream on twitch.tv/lioran

lucasdani

Before anything, thanks for the plugging. I'm new with obs, I've added a few bottons to change scenes and togglign sources. Woud you mind sharing some other cool things you have done more over the basics.

lioran

Before anything, thanks for the plugging. I'm new with obs, I've added a few bottons to change scenes and togglign sources. Woud you mind sharing some other cool things you have done more over the basics.
I plan to make videos in the near futur to give exemples of what can be done, also you can hop on the discord server and ask question, i've helped quite a lot of people make certain things work on there.

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck with a new update entry:

Smol update

Nothing to special here, if you dont need these changes you don't need to update

release 1.31 - 5/30/2020
-Motion: Position Smooth and Scale Smooth have been removed (Don't worry if you used them they will still work but you should move to the new way of doing it)
-Motion: Position/Scale/Rotation now have a new "Smooth" Parametter, Can select 4 options, None / Out(like old smooth option) / In / In&Out
-Made a change to Modify Button command, instead of using # for new line please use \n...

lioran

Ability to get some source data

You can now get various data from sources, such as their current position or size, volume and others.
Can be very usefull if you want something like Motion: Position to move a source from is current position to its new location.Or save the current volume of a source so you can go back to that same volume later.
Also some more changes aswell

release 1.32 - 5/8/2020
-Math: Pull Source Value New...

sipureysafta

Hi! this is a great deck! Thank you! I couldn't manage to make keystrokes working. i opened the receiver in administrator mode but still it didn't work. any ideas?

lioran

Extension, init triggers and various change

You can now create javascript extension for lioranboard, basically openning pandora's box.
Look at the extension folder if you wish to make an extension.
Also your settings might have to be redone(does not affect decks). So you might have to relink your twitch.
Settings used to be saved in options.ini but now are saved in connect.ini

release 1.33 - 5/13/2020
-Changed the way option settings are saved., you might have to relink your twitch account and set thinks like auto reconnect back on...

Hi, will there be any updates that this can be use for Facebook? Or it can be use for Facebook? Watched nutty's stream "Control OBS with twitch channel points, subs!" and only saw for twitch. Really wanna do this for streaming in Facebook if possible. I apologize if i am out of topic or said something wrong. Looking forward for the reply. Thank you.

Tyr808

Everything I've tried with this deck has been extremely reliable and I love that. Only feature I'm missing from what I was using before is the ability to directly address audio mixer components. I'm currently working around that with extra keybindings, but it would be great if the receiver itself could handle muting or adjust the audio of something in the mixer that ISN'T a source, i.e. Desktop Audio, Mic, etc.

This app can do so many crazy advanced things though, perhaps I'm just not seeing this basic option somewhere?

Tyr808

Oops, just noticed I had an issue, if I try to toggle a source visibility without a scene specified (commands says it'll use current active if blank), receiver crashes. If I specify the scene, the toggle works fine but if I can't make this a "smart" button that just toggles the scene I'm in it really won't do what I need it to unfortunately.

Code:
of  Step Event0
for object obj_websocket_button:

DoXor :2: undefined value
at gml_Object_obj_websocket_button_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_websocket_button_Step_0 (line -1)

lioran

Everything I've tried with this deck has been extremely reliable and I love that. Only feature I'm missing from what I was using before is the ability to directly address audio mixer components. I'm currently working around that with extra keybindings, but it would be great if the receiver itself could handle muting or adjust the audio of something in the mixer that ISN'T a source, i.e. Desktop Audio, Mic, etc.

This app can do so many crazy advanced things though, perhaps I'm just not seeing this basic option somewhere?
You can change those audio source, they dont show up as source but if you type them out manually in the green box, they will work. just right click to type in the green box

Oops, just noticed I had an issue, if I try to toggle a source visibility without a scene specified (commands says it'll use current active if blank), receiver crashes. If I specify the scene, the toggle works fine but if I can't make this a "smart" button that just toggles the scene I'm in it really won't do what I need it to unfortunately.
You can not toggle the visibility of an object without specifying the scene currently, but will be changed next update

Maestro

When I create new layout, it says "Fetching scenes, source and filter info. May take a few seconds." and that's it. I think I have too many scenes and sources in my OBS.

Tyr808

You can change those audio source, they dont show up as source but if you type them out manually in the green box, they will work. just right click to type in the green box

Ah, that's excellent then!

You can not toggle the visibility of an object without specifying the scene currently, but will be changed next update

No problem, looking forward to the next update! Really solid piece of software you've got here, it's so powerful

TrueDeviL

I've managed to get pretty much everything working, button colour changes when pressed (4 buttons) Red 'active', Teal 'inactive'.. Running adverts, with timers, tho this is done via moobot, as I don't think it can be done by itself.. But, the TLS receiver crashes OBS 100% of the time, when I close it, No idea why, I've not modified it in any way, just added it as a browser, and hidden it, I hid it below the main source, as it's got writing on it now, that wasn't there before.. But it crashes it EVERY time I shut OBS down..

lioran

I've managed to get pretty much everything working, button colour changes when pressed (4 buttons) Red 'active', Teal 'inactive'.. Running adverts, with timers, tho this is done via moobot, as I don't think it can be done by itself.. But, the TLS receiver crashes OBS 100% of the time, when I close it, No idea why, I've not modified it in any way, just added it as a browser, and hidden it, I hid it below the main source, as it's got writing on it now, that wasn't there before.. But it crashes it EVERY time I shut OBS down..
OBS crashing when you're closing it is a problem everyone that uses OBS is experiencing at one point or another and i don't think anyone knows what is causing it,

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Polishing update

Lots of small changes, nothing to big. Greatly improved the connection between LioranBoard and OBSwebsocket. Some people were stuck in an infinite "Fetching obs data" screen. that should now be resolved for everyone. You can now search in any selection menu by just pressing letters.

For some reason people have been struggling to connect to OBSwebsocket, it will connect sometimes and sometimes won't, I don't know what this is related to. Lioranboard is connecting to other services fine. Not...

Status
Not open for further replies.