Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garik85

hi,I started using your board a week ago for point redeem effects and was wandering,is there any way to derive the sounds played by the board to a specific sound channel?
I use voicemeeter and like to maintain everything split into channels for editing purposes,but even though I set them to my alert channel,they seem to keep coming from the default one

Tyr808

hi,I started using your board a week ago for point redeem effects and was wandering,is there any way to derive the sounds played by the board to a specific sound channel?
I use voicemeeter and like to maintain everything split into channels for editing purposes,but even though I set them to my alert channel,they seem to keep coming from the default one

I've had this problem here and there with certain applications as well. Some apps seem to not respect what device you tell it to play audio out of. Lioran board seems to be one of them but it might not even be a fault of lioran board itself and rather some windows or audio driver bug. Some games (I think usually unity but not ALL unity games) do this and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

I have an Asus Crosshair Hero 7 mobo and I use the digital channel as an extra channel. It works with most things, but yeah, every now and then some app will just refuse to respect that setting and just play out of the default device.

Grasshyren

@lioran Source Change Settings doesn't seem to let you select the scene in which you're referencing a source. Is this intended?

I was wanting to adjust the cropping on my Chat browser source in a particular scene on the fly, but I can't select which one to modify!

OhLosha

Hey man! i absolutely love this app with the ability to be able to change stuff in mystream with the chat, i am curious is there anyway you could set this up to work on YouTube As well? and possibly Facebook?

dighawaii

Hi all! I'm a lioran board newb, but I've gotten over all the initial hurdles and am able to get twitch chat commands to work to show meme overlays for subs! I can't find anything in the help files or tutorials to address my desire: a lioran button command that plays a keyboard macro (to system), which in turn changes the snap cam filter i'm using). CNTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F11, to be triggered upon bit donation of 1000, for instance.
I'm able to get bit triggers to work to change scenes, but I can't find a command to play a simple macro. Any idea? Thanks!

iSvein

Hi all! I'm a lioran board newb, but I've gotten over all the initial hurdles and am able to get twitch chat commands to work to show meme overlays for subs! I can't find anything in the help files or tutorials to address my desire: a lioran button command that plays a keyboard macro (to system), which in turn changes the snap cam filter i'm using). CNTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F11, to be triggered upon bit donation of 1000, for instance.
I'm able to get bit triggers to work to change scenes, but I can't find a command to play a simple macro. Any idea? Thanks!
Right click on the button-->Add Keybord Macro
LB need to run in Admin mode for this to work.
:)

dighawaii

Right click on the button-->Add Keybord Macro
LB need to run in Admin mode for this to work.
:)
LOL! I realized that was the intention of that option and sorted it out over the last hour or so. Silly me. I thought that was a method by which to assign a hotkey to enable that button, not to trigger a hotkey. All sorted out now, and thank you!

C_E_T_H

Not sure where to post this, and apologies if this gets convoluted.

My setup is OBS Studio streaming to Youtube. I'm using OBS.Ninja to bring in 2-3 other people into an OBS scene (as browser sources) for a sports talk show. I've been looking at options for soundboards, and found Lioran really easy to set up and use. However, I'm having an issue with the audio. In each browser scene I choose "Control audio via OBS" so that I can put filters on the audio (compressor, limiter, gate). When I do this, I have to mute the desktop audio so that there's no echo on the stream. However, when I mute the desktop audio, the sounds from Lioranboard don't play.

Any ideas on how to set this up? My ideal setup would be to have Lioranboard show up as a separate audio channel in the mixer so I can control it separately, but it seems to be tied to the desktop audio. Thanks!
Pretty sure when you Control audio via OBS it can break the audio. Happened to me for Sound Alerts.

Marble127

Hi Lioran, great piece of work there.

I have a suggestion/request you might be interested in. Currently it is not possible to use LioranBoard wit IOS. I'd like to suggest you add a local lightweight web server to the receiver (preferably one users could choose to start or not) and than have the buttons on a webpage, sending the user input to the receiver, that in its turn sends the commands to OBS. That way, one could just use a local WiFi connection and a browser to the PC that runs LioranBoard and control it from any mobile device, be it Android or IOS. What do you think? Anyone else with thoughts on this suggestion?

Thank you and keep up the good work.

iSvein

Would it be possible to add the ability to choose the audio device LB outputs to?
As it is I need to change my default audio device to the one I want LB to use, then change back after LB is open, and then back to what windows should use as default each time.

Marble127

@iSvein You can use this plugin for that:

iSvein

@iSvein You can use this plugin for that:
Tried it, it works :) Just need to mute the original input. Would rather have it directly supported in LB, but it works and dont need to remember to change the default before starting LB at least :)

iSvein

Is there a way to back up or copy an existing board?
Backup is pretty easy, go to the folder where you have LB and take a copy of the configsX.ini files.
Each file has a number (X) and each file is one deck.
The more decks the more config files you see.

Bairespm

[QUOTE = "adamg, publicación: 522809, miembro: 320720"]
No estoy seguro de dónde publicar esto, y me disculpo si esto se complica.

Mi configuración es la transmisión de OBS Studio a Youtube. Estoy usando OBS.Ninja para atraer a otras 2 o 3 personas a una escena de OBS (como fuentes del navegador) para un programa de entrevistas de deportes. He estado buscando opciones para cajas de resonancia y encontré que Lioran es realmente fácil de configurar y usar. Sin embargo, tengo un problema con el audio. En cada escena del navegador, elijo "Control de audio a través de OBS" para poder poner filtros en el audio (compresor, limitador, puerta). Cuando hago esto, tengo que silenciar el audio del escritorio para que no haya eco en la transmisión. Sin embargo, cuando silencio el audio del escritorio, los sonidos de Lioranboard no se reproducen.

¿Alguna idea sobre cómo configurar esto? Mi configuración ideal sería que Lioranboard se muestre como un canal de audio separado en el mezclador para poder controlarlo por separado, pero parece estar vinculado al audio del escritorio. ¡Gracias!
[/ CITA]
Tengo el mismo problema, ¿alguien puede ayudarnos? Gracias
i

moletrap

Hi,

Is there a way to use data from a trigger pull and use it for output? For example, change text based on the username of someone who redeemed a channel point reward.

I guess another way of asking is if there is a way to include variables in strings for functions that only accept string input (such as change source:text).

If not, I'd love to see this implemented. I like that there is a lot of code-like functionality in the app but it doesn't seem to be able to output any of the results except to change its own buttons?

Thanks!

iSvein

Hi,

Is there a way to use data from a trigger pull and use it for output? For example, change text based on the username of someone who redeemed a channel point reward.

I guess another way of asking is if there is a way to include variables in strings for functions that only accept string input (such as change source:text).

If not, I'd love to see this implemented. I like that there is a lot of code-like functionality in the app but it doesn't seem to be able to output any of the results except to change its own buttons?

Thanks!
Do you mean for excample that if person A is redeeming say a channel point, text X is posted in chat but if person B is redeeming, text Y is posted in chat, and if someone who is not person A or B is redeeming, text Z is posted in chat?

iSvein

Hi,

Thanks!
Or I think this is more what you was asking.
In this example Redeem Trigger message and User Name are pulled, and if the user defined by "twitchuser" (the name needs to be in "") redeems, the text source changes to "username" said "what they putted into the redeem"
The trigger for this button is an Channel point that is set to require text.

If you want this to work for any person who redeems, remove the IF/Else box and just put in the "Txt change text" command right under the triggers. :)

If you want static text but different text for different people, just add more if/else statements and separate username for each

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Group ID for a easier Queue system

You can now set a group ID to a button or leave it blank for no group. Any buttons that have the same group ID can not happen at the same time, regardless of how they happened. You can now also prevent buttons from happening with the new command Block Button, you can block by ID or Group ID.
Group ID can be found at the same place as a normal ID. Just right-click a button and look at the bottom of the list.
Various new very useful commands such as the buffer commands that one could use to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.