Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinesal

Is this discussion page the best place to get help with Lioranboard? I am trying to use a variable as a Twitch trigger but it doesn't not seem to work. Is it possible to do that?

KoalaStrike

I tested it, when following your steps it wont work, but when I click "done" on the button edit screen and LioranBoard goes back to where you see the deck-list, "add new deck" etc, it works.
Does it still not work for you if you close/done the edit screen?

I got in contact with the guys on the Discord channel and there were indeed some changes in the code. I had to make some changes for my bot to read the chat with that tutorial: https://christinna9031.github.io/LBDocumentation/setup.html#alternatetwitchaccount

With best regards

kiDix

Hi!
I have a doubt, I want that when the same person uses the points of the channel twice in a row in less than 2 seconds for example for the effect to happen. Because it only happens once, and to happen the second you have to wait 10 seconds. NOTE: I don't have the Add to Request Queue active, shouldn't the effect be added immediately the second time the person asks?

MichaKü

Hello, many thanks for creating this great tool!
Where are my decks saved? I want to backup them.

Some other questions or feature requests:
- Is it possible to copy a deck? I would like to have two similar decks. I found copy/paste a button, but not copy/paste a whole deck.
- Is it possible to flip a source horizontally? So far I have not found a way to do this.

Thanks,
Micha

Tyr808

- Is it possible to copy a deck? I would like to have two similar decks. I found copy/paste a button, but not copy/paste a whole deck.

You can do this via a workaround. Open up the receiver folder (lioranboard/LioranBoard Receiver(PC) ), look for the config files. You can open these up with a text editor to see which config is which deck but it should be in order. Copy the config file of the one you want to make an extra of, and then make sure to number it with the next available number. i.e. you see config files going up to config4. In that case number your copied config config5.

Panic Mode

Is there a way to control the deck from another PC? I'm trying to control my streaming PC from my Tablet PC and I don't know if that's possible. They're both on the same network. Thanks

Tyr808

Is there a way to control the deck from another PC? I'm trying to control my streaming PC from my Tablet PC and I don't know if that's possible. They're both on the same network. Thanks

Same as the mobile phone option for android, just select the proper IP and port of the PC that is running the receiver. On the PC that is running the receiver, use the batch file included to show your local IP and take the listen port from options. On the other PC run LioranBoard Stream deck(PC) and plug in the right numbers.

Mauryn

I was impressed by the generic concept you imagine to plugg with the OBS websocket.
I succeed to do all I need except two things:
feature #1 : I want to change the button name with a variable meaning the button label becomes dynamic.
feature #2 : what is the best way to make a timer included in your interface ?

Thanks a lot !

iSvein

I need help

I've been trying to figure out how to make a simple button on my LioranBoard that mimics hockey within obs. I tried using both of these commands, "Trigger OBS Hotkey Name" and Trigger OBS Hotkey Sequence. Doing every variation, both together, both apart. But when I try to test the new button on the PC controller, its not triggering. I will also say the hotkeys I'm trying to trigger are added from the DYNAMIC DELAY PLUGIN. PLZ HELP! also I've gotten other buttons working just not with triggering hotkeys.
Did you find any answers to this because Im struggling with the same thing.

iSvein

I need help

I've been trying to figure out how to make a simple button on my LioranBoard that mimics hockey within obs. I tried using both of these commands, "Trigger OBS Hotkey Name" and Trigger OBS Hotkey Sequence. Doing every variation, both together, both apart. But when I try to test the new button on the PC controller, its not triggering. I will also say the hotkeys I'm trying to trigger are added from the DYNAMIC DELAY PLUGIN. PLZ HELP! also I've gotten other buttons working just not with triggering hotkeys.
Ok, I found it out :)
If you use "Trigger OBS Hotkey Sequence" and say you have mapped the hotkey in OBS to F5, in the Trigger it needs to say OBS_KEY_F5
If the trigger is say ctrl+H it needs to say OBS_KEY_H and the crtl needs to be set to true.
Here is the list: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/blob/master/libobs/obs-hotkeys.h
Use the names in brackets ()

kiDix

Hi!
Does anyone here use the Lioranboard on a mobile phone / tablet?
I tried it yesterday, installed the APK, configured the IP port, and I can't connect to the computer, always saying that I lost the connection.
I put the IP below

Attachments

• Sem_Titulo.png
    Sem_Titulo.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 41

kiDix

Forget carecov, it is very rare for someone to help here, I have asked for help here twice and no answer ... anyway ...

Zoop

Is there a tutorial for connecting Lioran bord stream deck on a laptop and connect to a receiver / OBS on another laptop?
Wonderful piece of a lot of work Lioran!

Zoop

Is there a tutorial for connecting Lioran bord stream deck on a laptop and connect to a receiver / OBS on another laptop?
Wonderful piece of a lot of work Lioran!
I found the solution here

Extra info! You have to start the LioranBoard receiver before you can find ' connect.ini '
Controlling Lioranbord via other PC.JPG

adamg

Not sure where to post this, and apologies if this gets convoluted.

My setup is OBS Studio streaming to Youtube. I'm using OBS.Ninja to bring in 2-3 other people into an OBS scene (as browser sources) for a sports talk show. I've been looking at options for soundboards, and found Lioran really easy to set up and use. However, I'm having an issue with the audio. In each browser scene I choose "Control audio via OBS" so that I can put filters on the audio (compressor, limiter, gate). When I do this, I have to mute the desktop audio so that there's no echo on the stream. However, when I mute the desktop audio, the sounds from Lioranboard don't play.

Any ideas on how to set this up? My ideal setup would be to have Lioranboard show up as a separate audio channel in the mixer so I can control it separately, but it seems to be tied to the desktop audio. Thanks!

Cowking

Hi, I am using a Go XLR with this board. I want to have alerts output in the sample channel-line. Right now, its sending the sound to the system default. Any way to change the output? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.