Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FXRetro

Lioranboard Receiver.exe has been working great for me for a few months now, but right before yesterdays stream, I got the error "Twitch Token as expired". Then when I click the "Link to Twitch" button, and copy/paste the URL into my browser, I do get the " All good, you can go back to LioranBoard now. " message in the browser, BUT Lioranboard exits/crashes/goes away. Then when I relaunch Lioranboard I get the "Twitch Token as expired" error again ><.

This happening to anyone else recently? (it worked fine as of Oct 6, 2020 and I am using v1.39b )

misterfalcon

Hey all, I managed to get the LioranBoard programs opening again. Per my last post, all the .exes stopped opening a while back. As in, I click lioranboard receiver and I'd see the loading cursor for a second and it'd disappear and nothing happened. I tried everything - restarting, re-downloading, doing system file check, checking registry entries for .exe files, etc.

If anyone else has this issue where the program will not open at ALL, here's how I fixed it and hopefully this helps you:
I closed a speaker management software I use called SonarWorks. It never caused issues before and I can't tell you why but it randomly started to totally bork LioranBoard for me. Maybe in the future there can be a version of LioranBoard that doesn't need to interact with audio drivers at all to prevent this sort of issue? idk :) Good luck everyone.

Gilhuax

Hello, this is a excellent app, i would like if have a follow and donation botton triggers. Is there any way to do it?

zenone

Hi, love the app! Thanks for all your hard work on this. Quick question, does lioranboard receiver work with any other apps like elgato stream deck or touch portal? I'd like to use either lioranboard or another stream deck via pc. Idk, if elgato or touch portal can even be used on the pc or if they are mobile/usb connected only?

jaypostones

Hey all - LOVING Lioranboard! I was wondering if there's a way to add cooldown to a button? My buttons trigger short animations in my stream and they're getting quite heavily spammed. I tried the Overtime feature but that's stacking the command, I'd really just like to put a cooldown timer on each button. Thanks

Rizakh

Hi.

Lioran is awesome, but, I'm having trouble getting him to interact with the timers commands.

I used the trigger chat: message and type in the box "123" , then in commands "twitch: chat message" the output "321" but this only work when i manually type 123 in chat. When bot autopost it with timer nothing happens...

Any idea?

Prints:

LioranBoard_Receiver_H5qmsDWF6N.png

LioranBoard_Receiver_W0H6ddXrHs.png

darthclide

How do I resize a source with this? I see there is a "source change settings", but I have no idea where the documentation is to fill in this variable?

I would like it to "slide out" similar to when clicking with the mouse and dragging, but if I could at least simply change the values so it immediately jumps to the given size, I would be content.

*Edit*
I have discovered "motion position" and "motion scale", but I do not know how to calculate the current xscale and yscale of my source? I want it to grow big for 5 seconds, and then shrink back to where it started.

Last edited:

Anomen341

I started having an issue last week, so I downloaded the newest version and reinstalled it, now it will not connect or link to twitch.

Attachments

• chrome_xbk99Fue96.png
    chrome_xbk99Fue96.png
    10 KB · Views: 53
  • chrome_2dgL4bLCpj.png
    chrome_2dgL4bLCpj.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 53

DarthBorg

Are there any examples of how to use Fetch OBS Data. The instructions are not that clear. I simple want to get the text from a GDI text source into a variable.

hazonku

Lioranboard Receiver.exe has been working great for me for a few months now, but right before yesterdays stream, I got the error "Twitch Token as expired". Then when I click the "Link to Twitch" button, and copy/paste the URL into my browser, I do get the " All good, you can go back to LioranBoard now. " message in the browser, BUT Lioranboard exits/crashes/goes away. Then when I relaunch Lioranboard I get the "Twitch Token as expired" error again ><.

This happening to anyone else recently? (it worked fine as of Oct 6, 2020 and I am using v1.39b )
Yeahh, I'm in the same boat. Anyone got a fix?

authorleon

Hi,

I have started to use your amazing tool which is fantastic. I have a few doubts:

- Is it possible to get a scene to use the restart command?
- Is it possible to get a command to send a hockey e.g. Ctrl + Alt + F12 for example.

When a user redeems points on twtich, I would like it to press a hotkey. You already have execute command and a variety of other parts.

This would be absolutely fantastic if it possible.

Thank you very much

BubbaStream

I've been using LioranBoard for some time now, but I have never used the Macros feature until today. That said, I can not get this to work. OBS allows you to Play, Pause, Stop and Restart videos. The only way I know to control these features is with the Macros allowed by OBS. This is where the problem begins. I have tried dozens of different key combinations, different delay times and durations and no matter what I do these features do not work. For example:

Pause Video OBS Macro:
Ctrl+Alt+1 (or any other combo you want)

LioranBoard:
Key Delay Duration
Ctrl 0 300
Alt 0 300
1 33 300

I have tried other key combinations, delays and durations including the same settings as your examples:

Key Delay Duration
Ctrl 0 100
1 33 100

And none of these work. Well sometimes the stop will work or the stop will play the video for some crazy reason. I can use these key combinations in OBS and it works just fine, but not with LioranBoard. These macros are just messed up and I don't know how to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

I am running OBS as administrator and I am not using anti-virus software and can not think of anything else to do.

BubbaStream

I've been using LioranBoard for some time now, but I have never used the Macros feature until today. That said, I can not get this to work. OBS allows you to Play, Pause, Stop and Restart videos. The only way I know to control these features is with the Macros allowed by OBS. This is where the problem begins. I have tried dozens of different key combinations, different delay times and durations and no matter what I do these features do not work. For example:

Pause Video OBS Macro:
Ctrl+Alt+1 (or any other combo you want)

LioranBoard:
Key Delay Duration
Ctrl 0 300
Alt 0 300
1 33 300

I have tried other key combinations, delays and durations including the same settings as your examples:

Key Delay Duration
Ctrl 0 100
1 33 100

And none of these work. Well sometimes the stop will work or the stop will play the video for some crazy reason. I can use these key combinations in OBS and it works just fine, but not with LioranBoard. These macros are just messed up and I don't know how to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

I am running OBS as administrator and I am not using anti-virus software and can not think of anything else to do.

I finally figured out what's going on with macros. For those who WILL have this same problem the solution is simple but not a friendly solution. The problem is that you can NOT have window focus on OBS if you want LioranBoard macros to work in OBS. Let me explain. If you open OBS and leave that as your focused window, LioranBoard will not work. But if you open something like Notepad and leave this as your focused window, LioranBoard macros work in OBS just fine. But as soon as you toggle to OBS, the macros stop working. This really sucks because I can't watch my preview feed and use macros at the same time. What's the point in macros if this is how it works? Is there anyway around this limitation or is this how macros work?

kevmuller

Not sure if anyone has asked for this, but is there any extension or way to have after someone submits a "scene change" redemption, to have it return to the original scene i was just in before the trigger instead of having it go to a specific scene?

sjdacruz

Question: Can you have a button write to a text file? Such as <viewer redeems a twitch CP redeem> and lioranboard receiver writes "success" to a txt file on the local machine C:\user\redeem.txt

AuthenticZee

Anyone been having problems with Lioranboard not opening a URL when "Linking to Twitch"? It tells me that "Twitch Token has expired". I try to re-authorize and it won't bring up the URL to twitch.

AuthenticZee

Hey Guys! For those worried about the issue that says "Twitch Token As Expired" or you're having problems with the URL when "Linking to Twitch". Click "Link to Twitch" then click the grey button that says "Copy Url". DO NOT CLICK "Open Url". Open a new web browser. Paste the URL in the search browser and hit enter. It should tell you that you're good to go and that you can go back into Lioranboard. It worked for me so I couldn't leave you guys hangin! Take care and keep streaming dudes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.