Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioran

The follow event still doesn't seem to react to Twitch Follower notifications. Under Edit Commands for the deck button I added Send To Extension > Follower Alert with the channel_id set to /$channel_id$/. The button works when I press the test button in OBS, but not when I am live.
In lioranboard 1.39 there is a button you can create that's called "latest follower button". its recommended to use that, just create that button and add whatever commands you want to it. just don't modify the existing commands that are in there and leave them at the top. It's meant to work as a 1 button follower alert. instead of having 2 seperate buttons.
Now if you say its still the same, works when you click the test button but doesnt when you're getting followers. you have to keep in mind lioranboard follower alert uses polling from twitch and relly on twitch's caching to be updated. which happens roughly every minute, so wait a minute or so to see if it happens. That delay is unavoidable without a server for the webhook which lioranboard doesnt offer

CanadianHybrid

The follow event still doesn't seem to react to Twitch notifications. Under Edit Commands for the deck button I added Send To Extension > Follower Alert with the channel_id set to /$channel_id$/. The button works when I press the test button in OBS, but not when I am live.
In lioranboard 1.39 there is a button you can create that's called "latest follower button". its recommended to use that, just create that button and add whatever commands you want to it. just don't modify the existing commands that are in there and leave them at the top. It's meant to work as a 1 button follower alert. instead of having 2 seperate buttons.
Now if you say its still the same, works when you click the test button but doesnt when you're getting followers. you have to keep in mind lioranboard follower alert uses polling from twitch and relly on twitch's caching to be updated. which happens roughly every minute, so wait a minute or so to see if it happens. That delay is unavoidable without a server for the webhook which lioranboard doesnt offer
Gotcha, I will test this out! I'm using StreamLab's notification text, and I want a character in my stream to react to the messages. I believe it should sync up with the messages since StreamLabs would also suffer from the same caching update latency. Next stream is this Friday so hopefully we can test it then! :)

lioran

Gotcha, I will test this out! I'm using StreamLab's notification text, and I want a character in my stream to react to the messages. I believe it should sync up with the messages since StreamLabs would also suffer from the same caching update latency. Next stream is this Friday so hopefully we can test it then! :)
Streamlabs should be using the webhook system since they have servers for it. so no it should be nearly instant for streamlabs, but there is a 24h lockout on every unique follow. Lioranboard doesnt have that lockout, you can test while offline, just get someone to unfollow, wait 5 minutes then refollow and see if it triggers.

Qoheleth

Has anyone else noticed that, using the Stream Deck on the PC, you need to double-tap when using a touch screen (compared to a single click with the mouse)?

Qoheleth

Is there any way to get Lioranboard to react to changes made to scenes within OBS (so if you switch scenes in OBS, it's reflected in Lioranboard)?

lioran

Has anyone else noticed that, using the Stream Deck on the PC, you need to double-tap when using a touch screen (compared to a single click with the mouse)?
Yeah that's just how windows treats touch screen, pretty sure you can change that option in the settings but don't quote me on that.

Is there any way to get Lioranboard to react to changes made to scenes within OBS (so if you switch scenes in OBS, it's reflected in Lioranboard)?
There is a trigger for scene switching. its explained in the readme under the did you know section

Hell_Sparrow

hello I love how different buttons can stack, but for some actions i disable sources that i need for others.
Is it possible to configure one button to not start while others are active?
Thank you LioranBoard really changed my stream

SteamPoweredTaco

Lioran, great app! I love the customization and integration with channel rewards.
How do you set multiple buttons so they hit the same queue?

Basically I have a few different buttons I need to be serialize. Right now I'm trying to use the trigger button action with the queue option to gate the other buttons that is only a partial solution (I still can't serialize the key macros each trigger has).

edit: Hell_Sparrow the workaround I have in place with the queue buttons might work for you?
Lioran, I just saw the discord link. If I get an answer there I'll make sure to share the solution here. Thank you.

Last edited:

ATeemee

Hello! I've added a button that plays a video in a scene of my stream when someone spends channel points, the thing is the audio is in a new audio source, it doens't come from speakers nor headphones, it has it's own "audio device" (I can't hear it but my viewers can), any idea of how can I fix that? (it's the last one)

Attachments

• image_2020-09-29_133228.png
    image_2020-09-29_133228.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 25

lioran

Hello! I've added a button that plays a video in a scene of my stream when someone spends channel points, the thing is the audio is in a new audio source, it doens't come from speakers nor headphones, it has it's own "audio device" (I can't hear it but my viewers can), any idea of how can I fix that? (it's the last one)
unrelated to lioranboard.

MANTARRAYA

There is a way to route audio from Lioranboard to another output? because it seems like it always goes to the default and windows is not changing anything if i put a diferent one.

misterfalcon

Hi all,
I use this program regularly and it is really great! But in the past week neither the receiver or the stream deck program will open for me. When I click it I get a loading icon for a moment and then it goes away but the program never opens. So far I tried a restart, I tried a re-download, I tried running in windows 7 and 8 compatibility, and the program still won't open :( Does anyone have any suggestions for what could be the problem?
I'm running windows 10 and this is the only program I'm having this issue with suddenly.
Thank you!

lioran

Hi all,
I use this program regularly and it is really great! But in the past week neither the receiver or the stream deck program will open for me. When I click it I get a loading icon for a moment and then it goes away but the program never opens. So far I tried a restart, I tried a re-download, I tried running in windows 7 and 8 compatibility, and the program still won't open :( Does anyone have any suggestions for what could be the problem?
I'm running windows 10 and this is the only program I'm having this issue with suddenly.
Thank you!
have you installed any new sound device recently, if so, their driver might be the issue. because its failing to pick a valid sound device.
Or maybe you started using voicemeeter?... if so just start lioranboard before voicemeeter.

renews

hey!

i constantly have issues connecting to the obs websocket plugin, + i cannot for the life of me figure out why. everything has been set as an exception by my firewalls, everything's running as admin, everything's using the latest version available, and the port number has never changed from 4444. the only way to finally get it to work is to close + reopen everything multiple times until it finally works. last time, i opened the stream deck, + that somehow made it connect. tried that again the next time it wouldn't connect, + nothing.

it's a hassle to go through every time i go to stream. if anyone has any ideas, i'm open to them.
I'm on the same bout, issues to connect to obs WebSocket every time.

misterfalcon

have you installed any new sound device recently, if so, their driver might be the issue. because its failing to pick a valid sound device.
Or maybe you started using voicemeeter?... if so just start lioranboard before voicemeeter.
Nothing new in that regard. Only thing I can think of is possibly a Windows update?

Dakine

Great tool, im having trouble with twitch chat's command (i use OBS studio)
i want users to be able to trigger some gifs (example: !snoopDog ) but i also want them to do it with a certain cooldown to prevent trolls
i used streamlabs chatbot to create the same command !snoopDog
the bot prevents the message, but the Lioranboard picks up regardless of the cooldown made in streamlabs chatbot
any pointers on how to adress this?

TAG

Recent and alarming issue. I have been using this app for a while. I took about a month off from streaming and just installed the latest version 1.39b of Lioranboard today. In the middle of my stream, my system when crazy. Scenes skipping and bouncing back and forth, my character on screen was running around and jumping on it's own like someone had control of my keyboard. I could still type but it was like random interruptions. So I did some experimenting and found that if I shut down Lioran it would stop. Anyone else experience this?

Status
Not open for further replies.