Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilsohn

Any update on the point redeem issue in sight - is it even an issue or are Cob Kurtain and I possibly using it wrong?

lioran

Any update on the point redeem issue in sight - is it even an issue or are Cob Kurtain and I possibly using it wrong?
no idea what issue you're referring to, point redeem is one of the most used feature of LB, and works fine last i heard. If you need help setting up LB you need to go on discrord, the tech support team doesn't look at this forum. Helping over a forum post is just a bad way for us to offer help.
Discord

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Lioranboard 1 to 2 converter

User Phat32 from our Discord has made a tool to convert LB1 button to LB2
Obviously this is not compatible with everything but it will get the job done for a lot of things

https://github.com/Phat32/Lioranboard-1-Json-to-2/
Anything that uses an extension will require tinkering on your end if the extension exists for LB2 else it will not be compatible. Reminder that at a lot of extension are now natively done in LB2 such as HTTP request. Commands that are not supported and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

evilsohn

no idea what issue you're referring to, point redeem is one of the most used feature of LB, and works fine last i heard. If you need help setting up LB you need to go on discrord, the tech support team doesn't look at this forum. Helping over a forum post is just a bad way for us to offer help.
Discord
Thank you so much - figured out the issue on the discord in less than 10 minutes - I had forgotten to setup a transmitter for LB 2.0 ‍♂️
Everything runs smoothly now. Thank you so much for all that you do

Ruf

How can I do toggle Source Change Visibility on one button? In latest version was a list with True / False / Toggle, now I only can pick Visible or not.

lioran

How can I do toggle Source Change Visibility on one button? In latest version was a list with True / False / Toggle, now I only can pick Visible or not.
Toggle was removed because people were miss using it and it was a nightmare to help people figure out their things, such has having toggle twice in the same button. If you used toggle twice in the same button, you shouldn't use toggle. toggle should only be used for things like mic on/off and such, which can easily be replicated with a if statement.

This screenshot is a perfect example of why toggle had to go.

Last edited:

Ruf

Toggle was removed because people were miss using it and it was a nightmare to help people figure out their things, such has having toggle twice in the same button. If you used toggle twice in the same button, you shouldn't use toggle. toggle should only be used for things like mic on/off and such, which can easily be replicated with a if statement.

This screenshot is a perfect example of why toggle had to go.
Thanks for answer :) Now I want to find option of appearance of button - for example when scene is visible then button is green and when scene is invisible then button is red. Thanks :)

DavidVanScouten

Hello, I have every time the error message in the receiver "Problem when fetching data...", although I have enabled TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2 in the Internet options.
It is also not due to the firewall and virus scanner.
I also get this error message when connecting to Twitch Chat.

Can anyone help me?...

DavidVanScouten

I have an essential question:
Which trigger do I have to use for a button in the streamdeck that triggers a hotkey defined in OBS, e.g. "alt+numpad 1"?

clement559

Hello! I've read in the documentation that returning to a previous scene would simply be inputting global.Main.previous_scene into the scene switcher. However, I've been getting this error.
1651149620445.png

1651149730346.png

I currently have it set up as such! Would appreciate any help! Thank you!

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Warning of unofficial versions

This is a simple warning that, some of Lioranboard's asset have been compromised by disgruntal moderators.
This includes
The Lioranboard official discord
The @Lioranboard Twitter account
The Lioranboard unofficial documentation website
Leak of Lioranboard 2 Receiver Source code

What does this mean?. This means unofficial copies of Lioranboard could POSSIBLY appear online in thos particular areas or anywhere on the web which are not authorised or veted by me, So there is no telling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.