- Certain mics/headsets (I think a few USB mics/headsets particularly) seem to be experiencing a progressively-going-out-of-sync issue. (NOTE: This may be solved in 0.60 test 9 and above)
- Mics cutting out (Solved in 0.60 test 9 and above)
- Radeon laptops with switchable graphics have capture issues. This is due to the driver design, and there's nothing I can seem to do about it. Workaround is using window capture with compatibility mode to capture your target games.
- Game captue not always reacquiring a game that has been acquired before (should be working now in most cases, use the hotkey if necessary), stop/start streaming will fail to reconnect with games that previously were used with game capture
- OpenGL games do not capture with window capture while aero is enabled - Use game capture, or, if no other choice, disable aero
- Hotkeys may not work without running as administrator
- Asus Xonar sound card may need to have "GX Mode" deactivated in its settings for it to capture sound