Question / Help Intel HD Graphics DirectX

alyshahana

Hey I dont actually know if this has been posted before but I have this problem and I wonder if it could be fix?

Pictures arent working properly so here's the links -

http://imgur.com/jLFeyex [Error on OBS]

http://imgur.com/z8Jakax [GPU-Z]

I really hope this can be fixed, I would love to use OBS. Also, as you can see in the GPU-Z picture, my graphics supports DirectX 10.0 . So what's the problem? I've also updated my drivers to the DirectX. But I havent tried the Windows Platform Update. Should I do it? If you have any ideas or to bypass it please tell me. I would love to try this, so many people recommend it and it's a bum that I cant use it. If there's no way to fix this with software maybe you guys can change the things abit on the program so it could work on a low graphics card? Thank You for you notice. :)

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Hey, I think we talked on youtube :)

As mentioned there, and if someone else finds this topic, the Intel HD Graphics, although it supports dx10 to some extent, does not fully support all functions OBS needs to work properly. If I remember correct, only the second generation i3,i5 and i7 processors with Intel HD 2000 Graphics have this full support and newer chips of course.

On a laptop in most cases you cannot upgrade, while on a desktop system you could add a newer generation graphics card. Be aware that older systems also have a deficit in CPU power in most cases, so a complete upgrade could be worth it for streaming.

alyshahana

Hey, I think we talked on youtube :)

As mentioned there, and if someone else finds this topic, the Intel HD Graphics, although it supports dx10 to some extent, does not fully support all functions OBS needs to work properly. If I remember correct, only the second generation i3,i5 and i7 processors with Intel HD 2000 Graphics have this full support and newer chips of course.

On a laptop in most cases you cannot upgrade, while on a desktop system you could add a newer generation graphics card. Be aware that older systems also have a deficit in CPU power in most cases, so a complete upgrade could be worth it for streaming.

Aha yeah! we talked on youtube. well, its a bum that i can use it. hopefully they'll fix this!