Question / Help Install previous versions of obs on linux

afmxer

I'm having issues getting any version other than the current installed and having an issue with the current version. Has anyone had luck installing the old versions on linux and can help me out with how they got it done?

afmxer

Issues with IP cameras pulling in through rtps very bad pixelation when it's moving. Was fine on the previous version of OBS, but since install of current version Friday nothing but issues.

afmxer

I'm not even streaming yet, just the preview has large amounts of delay from when I move the camera to when it actually moves and has pixelation that was not there previously. Hence why I'm trying to find out how to install a previous version of OBS to see if it's this version.

Last edited:

afmxer

Ubuntu 16.04, also I will note If i stream through VLC player the video is fine no issues, these only occur with the newest version of OBS.

afmxer

We are also seeing this on version 18 that we had on a system. Seems to be any time we bring in an IP camera there's horrible pixelation/ghosting. This worked fine on 16.2 which is what our image is of.