Question / Help Infinite Loop

briand18

Hello, I am having a sound issue. When I listen to my stream there is an infinite loop. I have tried muting everything and it is still there. I am using a wireless headset Logitech G930 if that helps anything. Any ideas? I do not know what is causing it. I mute the stream so that it can not capture the sound but it still somehow loops.

Thanks in advance!

hilalpro

you wanna pause the stream or watch it from a separate machine if you have to keep watching it.

other than that make sure that your auxiliary device is not stereo mix or default.

briand18

hilalpro said:
you wanna pause the stream or watch it from a separate machine if you have to keep watching it.

other than that make sure that your auxiliary device is not stereo mix or default.

Mute does not work, and both audio spots are set up for my headset.

briand18

hilalpro said:
just keep your stream page closed, put the second spot on "disable" and tell me what happens.

Disabling the second one makes it so that there is no mic at all.

hilalpro

right click on the audio icon from windows and choose recording devices go to properties for that mic you've chosen on obs and from "listen" tab disable listen to this device press ok.

briand18

hilalpro said:
right click on the audio icon from windows and choose recording devices go to properties for that mic you've chosen on obs and from "listen" tab disable listen to this device press ok.

It is not enabled.

hilalpro

enable it then make it output to your primary device and disable the second device from obs again.

this should eliminate the looping on the stream videos

briand18

hilalpro said:
enable it then make it output to your primary device and disable the second device from obs again.

this should eliminate the looping on the stream videos
Enabling it and then making it playback to my headset just makes it so I can hear myself. Unless I have doing something wrong.

hilalpro

obs is not capturing your voice if you have done that last part. if there is any looping on the vods by doing that it should also include music and any audio going through the headset.

otherwise the mic is looped by itself and play only it's audio to the same recoding device and that doesn't make sense.

make sure we're on the same troubleshooting steps.

briand18

hilalpro said:
obs is not capturing your voice if you have done that last part. if there is any looping on the vods by doing that it should also include music and any audio going through the headset.

otherwise the mic is looped by itself and play only it's audio to the same recoding device and that doesn't make sense.

make sure we're on the same troubleshooting steps.

When I do the listen thing, I can hear myself but there is no echo in the video from stream.