Question / Help HOW TO SET AUDIO ON MAC OS HIGH SIERRA

Uiles Matos

I have an Imac 2013 and I cant record sound with vídeo in the game League of Legends.

Pleaseeeeee, I want to record gameplays and I have not found nothing that may help me in this problem.

Since now, I appreciate your help.

Uiles Matos

This is a shame for a company like OBS... To have a forum only for say that have one... This answers are really bad. I saw many others and all are very old.

Tuna

OBS is a community not a company. All support are voluntary and free of charge. There are also a lot of guides found via Google. Just because a post is old doen't mean it is not valid anymore.

Uiles Matos

Nice defense, If is not a company, is a mark, is a brand and have to look for this things. Ok, someone must be valid, but 90% are not!
Thank you, I will look for other program.

RytoEX

Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Developer
The state of audio capture on macOS has not changed, and that is due to how macOS is designed. @Tuna is correct that a third-party application to expose the desktop audio devices is still required. These days, we usually recommend iShowU.

As @Tuna stated earlier, OBS community support is just that - community-provided. People volunteer their time to answer questions. Not all old posts, stickies, or guides are wrong just because they are old. The software itself is free and open-source. You're free to use it if it meets your needs.

Uiles Matos

Ok, Tuna. You're right. Thank you, sorry for the incovenience. I love OBS and I will not go for other programm. Bye!