Question / Help help OBS FPS falling during transmission and image crash

fenoncobra

when I open a live the FPS of the obs gets falling from 60 FPS to 20 FPS or even less and with this I have image crash what can be this can help me

I use a NET internet 240 mega download and 20 mega upload

https://obsproject.com/logs/6yUruQFMX9zPbr5T

confg :
►Windows 10 Profissional
►Gabinete Coolermaster COSMOS II 25th Anniversary Edition
►Controlador de fans NZXT
►Placa mãe MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC
►Processador Intel Core i7-4790K 4.40GHz
►Cooler Nero 2
►MEMORIA CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO SERIES 16GB (2X8) 2400MHZ DDR3
►Placa de Video ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 AMP Extreme
►FONTE Corsair Ax1200 80plus Gold
►SSD CORSAIR FORCE LE DE 120GB
►HD Seagate SATA III Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB
►Drive LG Gravador CD/DVD Black Piano

Attachments

• obs.jpg
    obs.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 18

fenoncobra

as you can see the game is above 100 FPS and the OBS is 0.47 FPS someone to be able to help me please

Attachments

• obs3.jpg
    obs3.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 10

ProgrammerSam

Can someone help me please

Same issue...I tried so many things and nothing. I even got worried it was my GPU and tested another, nope...still the same. I even clean installed....still an issue. Here is my log. The funny thing is this (I hate to post this but not advertising it) www.twitch.tv/programmersam prior to December 6th, all my streams and videos are PERFECT but after that, the choppy started. I have looked through my logs, no updates that I notice. Literally the only change to my PC prior was I installed Warframe. I cannot tell what caused the issue, I do not notice any surprise Window updates either.

Also, wanted to mention this FPS drop happens without recording. I am looking at OBS and see it dropping and in the preview I see the lag. I have tested recording, same as what I see.

Attachments

• 2018-12-16 18-35-42.txt
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Fitch

I've been looking for a solution to this problem for a month. If in short, there is a problem in Windows 10. When I run the stream, in OBS I see a stable 60 frames, but it is necessary to open the game begin drawdown to 11 fps on the stream. As I understand it windows 10 gives all the resources under the game and when I open OBS it gets back to normal again 60 fps.
Courts on responses of users all this crap is solved by installation of Windows 7. But for me, as for many, this is not a solution...
At the same time, a large number of people do not have such problems, they do not even bother with the flow settings, just turn on the stream and everything works. Help us!

ProgrammerSam

I've been looking for a solution to this problem for a month. If in short, there is a problem in Windows 10. When I run the stream, in OBS I see a stable 60 frames, but it is necessary to open the game begin drawdown to 11 fps on the stream. As I understand it windows 10 gives all the resources under the game and when I open OBS it gets back to normal again 60 fps.
Courts on responses of users all this crap is solved by installation of Windows 7. But for me, as for many, this is not a solution...
At the same time, a large number of people do not have such problems, they do not even bother with the flow settings, just turn on the stream and everything works. Help us!

Like I said, I was streaming just find and then BOOM, it all just changed. It is so weird. Any solution would be helpful but I am not going back to W7.

ProgrammerSam

Hello guys.I fix my problem.Here is the Link.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/365360/discussions/1/135509124599759745/

Windows Capture/Uncheck Capture Cursor/Check Multi-Adapter Compatibility

Now my FPS not drops anymore.I hope u guys also can fix the problem with this solition.

Have a Good Day!

Tried and did not work. I got my new GPU in today, still did not fix anything. So...OBS or Windows or both, someone caused something. I turn away from Windows since I did a clean install (even though maybe something was left, I doubt it but just throwing ideas) but the funny thing is OBS hasn't updated in awhile. Just trying to break apart all of it to figure where the issue is.