Trusted submitted a new resource:

GetSpotify Remake - Remake of GetSpotify

Features:
  • Artist
  • Track
  • Cover (640x640)
  • Update check
  • Custom output format
More functions are planned. You can also suggest functions at GitHub. :)

Short Tutorial:

vtDDJqg.png

CCkpgHT.png

Read more about this resource...

LazIsOnline

It worked right away for me. The original (old fashioned get spoitfy) stopped working suddenly but this was flawless!

Last edited:

magneticGoat

fyi: after download --> instant a wild avira appears saying this is maleware and deleting it! giving an .exe the name "setup.exe" is in my eyes maybe a bit too cheeky :O

pls fix then i ll download and istall it!

AND:

Thx for the work!

Overmaster

Your tool is very cool ! However, I don't understand the wishlist system. My viewers can add musics to the wishlist but I need to add them manually to my playlist if I want to use them ?

Trusted

Thank you for this! Total amateur question... is there a way to force the output to all caps?
This function is not yet available. But you can suggest this on github.
Your tool is very cool ! However, I don't understand the wishlist system. My viewers can add musics to the wishlist but I need to add them manually to my playlist if I want to use them ?
No, just click the "pause" button on Spotify, then your wishlist will be played. :)

Overmaster

Okay, so yes it's working :)
It could be awesome if requested tracks could be added to the "current playlist".
For example, if you are listening a playlist you made for your livestream, the tracks requested by your viewers will be added to the queue.

Like this (my HUD is in french) :
046160fc0cf4342a9fbd0d32c9d07c9d.png

Saltydog

Everytime I close the app it resets the settings, also when I try to add spacing between the start of the track and end for scrolling it doesn't seem to appear, is there any way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.