Free LUT Filter Pack

Free Free LUT Filter Pack 2017-12-15

Jordan Wages

Jordan Wages submitted a new resource:

Free LUT Filter Pack - Premade LUT filters for a film-like look.

This pack contains 76 premade LUT filter files for use in OBS. Use these filters to give your webcam feed or video footage a film-like look.

The filters were created using Blender's film color processing. The webcam presets were created by hand using Blender's image compositor. These files are compatible with the LUT video filter feature in OBS.

Read more about this resource...

OZtwo

Very cool Thank you! I'm hoping one of these will fix the issue I'm having with the redness of the Logitech 920

Thewas

I am looking for a custom LUT to be created for a specific look. Does anyone have this skill set which I can contract? If anyone knows anyone who is very skilled with creating LUT's please reply ASAP.

Also, is it possible to integrate more advances/smarter filters to OBS? Filters that are actively tracking face and attaching hats, beards, or provide color enhancements to the face as it moves? I wanted to basically create some SNAPCAM effects built into OBS so I cam not using SNAPCAM application as it uses a lot of CPU resources and negatively impacts my overall performance.