saxxo

Hello!

My problem is, that I have a massive fps drop only in CSGO, while I am streaming and my webcam (facecam) is active. Literally the game bacome unplayable, because the fps decrease around 30-40, depends on the situation. I think I have the hardware what is needed to stream and play fluent, so I think there should be a faulty setting. I have already tried to decrease the resolution of the webcam, but it didn't help.
My config: Intel i7-6700K (run on 4 ghz), 16 GB ram, Geforce GTX 1070 (8GB).
Webcam: Logitech C922
I also use the chromacam software, but I don't remove the backround.
I don't know if this is important, but I have gigabit internet speed.

I am using the webcam at 640x480 and 30 fps. And it is also results the fps drop.
As I noticed this effect occur only with CSGO, other games works normally (or I didn't realize the fps drop, because I have much more fps without the webcam, so these games are still playable with massive fps drop for me).

So please help me, how can I fix this problem. Thank you!

saxxo

Hello!

My problem is, that I have a massive fps drop only in CSGO, while I am streaming and my webcam (facecam) is active. Literally the game bacome unplayable, because the fps decrease around 30-40, depends on the situation. I think I have the hardware what is needed to stream and play fluent, so I think there should be a faulty setting. I have already tried to decrease the resolution of the webcam, but it didn't help.
My config: Intel i7-6700K (run on 4 ghz), 16 GB ram, Geforce GTX 1070 (8GB).
Webcam: Logitech C922
I also use the chromacam software, but I don't remove the backround.
I don't know if this is important, but I have gigabit internet speed.

I am using the webcam at 640x480 and 30 fps. And it is also results the fps drop.
As I noticed this effect occur only with CSGO, other games works normally (or I didn't realize the fps drop, because I have much more fps without the webcam, so these games are still playable with massive fps drop for me).

So please help me, how can I fix this problem. Thank you!

If anybody interested, I can’t fix the problem within obs, but I have tried the streamlabs obs, and it seems that the problem gone.