Flat Dark Theme (outdated)

Flat Dark Theme (outdated) 1.6.3

H4ndy

Forum Moderator
I really like the color, but it has some missed areas where there are color patches and the icons have the wrong background:

upload_2018-1-29_23-12-32.png

Torath'Kal

I prefer this theme over the default however I'm seeing a few minor issues with the group collapse icons.
If you reffer to my attached image you can see they are being cutoff on the right side.

EDIT: Also just noticed that my Sources list is all bunched up in compassion to your screenshot on the download page.
This would be evident in my attached image, the g in "Signature" is clipped at the bottom.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

luckydye

I prefer this theme over the default however I'm seeing a few minor issues with the group collapse icons.
If you reffer to my attached image you can see they are being cutoff on the right side.

EDIT: Also just noticed that my Sources list is all bunched up in compassion to your screenshot on the download page.
This would be evident in my attached image, the g in "Signature" is clipped at the bottom.

Should be fixed in v1.3 :)

Sober_Play

[QUOTE = "luckydye, post: 398721, member: 139132"] Доступно с OBS Studio 23.0.0.
Если вы подключите свою учетную запись Twitch к OBS. Вы можете включить в View -> Docks -> Chat. [/ QUOTE]

Is it not available for YouTube?

luckydye

[QUOTE = "luckydye, post: 398721, member: 139132"] Доступно с OBS Studio 23.0.0.
Если вы подключите свою учетную запись Twitch к OBS. Вы можете включить в View -> Docks -> Chat. [/ QUOTE]

Is it not available for YouTube?
Only Twitch and Mixer at the moment I think. They are working on more services tho.

Torath'Kal

Minor cosmetic issue, similar to the one I posted last year.
The expand/collapse arrow image in a group is being cut off.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    2 KB · Views: 125