Question / Help Facebook Live Streaming not working using OBS Studio

Tippa5

Hi Guys I trying to stream my Radio Show on Facebook Live and the Preview Screen on Facebook is just constantly on OffLine
I have gone through the Setting on OBS (Please see the 7 attachments) included in this post.
If you see something I have done wrong could you please advised cause i really need this software to work so I can do my live feeds over Facebook.

I have tried the recording on it own and thats fine, video and audio are both great

thanks in advance

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 991
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 784
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 708
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 642
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 658
  • image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 610

Dr.Aaron

Ive been able to get facebook live to work (sort of) so maybe I can help
but .... I cant see anything in teh pictures the resolution is too low to see anything

Here's what we have found

1. make sure you que up facebook live via publishing tools and grab your stream key first
2. open OBS and under settings make sure the stream key is matching (it appears a new stream key is generated for every event)
3. Load up a scene that isnt blank and black - could be a count down - could be anything
4. load a 2nd scene that is your live stream
5. start the stream via OBS
6. go to facbeook and toggle between the tabs on the preview screen, this seems to let facebook recognize the source from OBS then once you see that you click GO LIVE

if you get this going let me know - our issues currently is all the above works but video stream lags while audio runs fine!
Curious to see if you get it working and have no issues with video/audio lag

kroos

Any body who are using OBS i have q question..
How we play live stream on our site by using obs because i have a site related to cricket CT2017 i want to play live stream on my site with the help of OBS What should o do..?

Sir Z

set my obs for facebook live streaming, tested it last night and it's all set. but today when i am scheduled to use obs and do my classroom live streaming on fb, it doesn't want to work. in the stream setting, last night i set it to facebook live, but now it keeps on changing to custom. also i kept on receiving this pop up box in the obs that ask me to go live, when i click it, the box pops up again, click again, the box disappeared but nothing happens. and lastly, the blue button that says go live in the facebook page at the lower left remained grayed out so i can't click it. what is going on?