Question / Help Facebook live Audio Streaming Settings (ms delay?)

Armando

Hi,

I'm doing Facebook live, video is streaming reasonable well, but audio its not in sync. I'm using a irig Pro from IK Multimedia for mic and couple of Blackmagic Mini Recorder for Video Capture. Audio si being streamed crystal clear, but not in sync with video. I have tried to sync them adjusting the ms sync from the audio inputs. If I change the setting for capture sound from the internal mac ms goes up to 2000ms for sync (almost but not exactly), and when using the rig 1600ms is the most reasonable. Does anyone encounter this problem before, and if it is so, which settings solve the problem?. Any tip?

jack g

Trying to figure out a fix to the same issue. I am having audio sync issues as well with Nikon D810 connected to BlackMagic Mini Recorder via HDMI streaming into Facebook Live. Any ideas?

thad giedd

I also had my audio off sync from video stream. Did a test recording in OBS by itself, audio matched up to video. When it came time to stream to facebook live braodcast, the audio was about 1 second ahead of video... Looking for some solutions to try, if you have any help would greatly appreciate. -Thad

Just looked at the video again... and the audio was in sync for about the first 10 or so seconds, then there's a little glitch in stream and the video falls behind just a second.

Here's video we uploaded: https://www.facebook.com/thebakerysf that page then find Marketing Monday Live from 2/6/17

Maceo Jones

Help having a similar issue. Attached is my log from last night. What should audio ms be set at?

Attachments

• 2017-03-03 18-03-15.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 25