Enable Replay Buffer to Disk instead of RAM

storrm

As per the title, would be nice to be able to set longer replay buffers on PC's with limited RAM setup, for example a 15min reply buffer recording constantly to HDD instead of RAM on a 16Gb system. I'm currently having to record a whole nights raid just so I dont miss the one pull where we kill a new boss. Would be great to be able to set a 15min buffer and just hit the 'save' button when we do something good :-)

hallowieners

This would be a nice feature to have. Currently with my setup, I only have 8GB of RAM and a good portion of that is used for the games I play as well as background tasks. So that leaves very little memory to allocate to the replay buffer, which means I would be heavily limited on the duration of my recordings. The main reason I am using Shadowplay over OBS for the time being is that their program allows the temporary recording to be cached on a storage drive instead of RAM, so I can have longer duration of replay capture without the compromise of setting RAM aside just for background capture, a resource that is very valuable for video games.