Question / Help ElGato vs OBS sound problems

Ekasper1

Was having problems streaming. I posted my log to see if anyone could help. Basically in a nutshell I stream one game through my xbox, and the rest I play on my computer. Everything is encoded with OBS but I have it extremely ghetto rigged. I would like to get my settings down so I'm not constantly trying to find a fix, plug in, unplug ect. Basically, I have my Xbox one X plugged to my el gato that is plugged into my computer. When streaming I cannot use only OBS to do this. Basically, I can't get OBS to pick up a smooth picture without doing my current set up. I window capture OBS (as seen in LOG) and capture the el gato playback preview image. Is there a way to get OBS to game/video capture the xbox video? for some reason I feel like my settings are not right, or I don't have it set up right. Another question if not, Is there a better way to set up the sound. Currently, sound is also ran through el gato and my headset. I have a rig800lx wireless headset where I have everything set up to hear the xbox volume (though el gato), the mic on the headset to talk on the stream, and I can hear my desktop volume here as well. The thing is its a freaking struggle if something is wrong and I will completely have to rewire to stream PC games. Also, idk if I can be heard on XBOX chat. Idk there might be more information im leaving out but check out the log see if there is anything I am missing. Thank you.

Attachments

• 2018-11-28 21-31-44 log xbox.txt
    16.3 KB · Views: 25