Question / Help Dropping Audio From RCA Capture While Streaming.

James Schihl

Hello everyone!
I am relatively new to OBS streaming, however I have gotten the basics down to a point where I am comfortable with the software and my current set up.
The past couple weeks I have been streaming some classic PS1/2 games using an old DVC100 Dazzle Platinum (RCA) capture card. But, the problem is that whenever I stream, I am constantly having to reset the stream/reconfigure the audio from the DVC100 because it completely cuts out mid-stream. Sometimes it works fine, other times I can barely get it to work for longer than 30 seconds. I just can't seem to get a secure input of game audio.
I originally thought it was the RCA splitter I am using to run the signal to both the cap card and the TV im playing on, but, after trying to just run it straight from the PS2 into the cap card, it still cut out, but after a couple hours of working this time.
I was wondering if anybody would know what could be causing this? I am running the x64 driver for the DVC100 on my windows 10 OS which I have tried to uninstall/reinstall to no avail.
Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Here's one of many logs where this happens:
https://hastebin.com/ibexiwirey