Doubts about how to transmit over a video signal with 3 separate channels of audio translated

faiberts

Hello friends

I'm new to the issue of live streaming using facebook live or youtube live.

The idea is the following:

On a video signal transmit in parallel 3 independent signals (one for audio in English, Spanish and Portuguese)

Is for an educational event of which I am part and I am not sure that can be done using OBS, since I was reviewing the documentation of each service and how it works with fb and youtube.

On the equipment available to make the transmission of the event are the following:

- 3 Cameras PTZ with zoom 18X Panasonic model: AW-HE60SN

- 1 Camera Controller Panasonic model: AW-RP50

- 1 Compact switcher with USB streaming Roland Model: VR-50HD

- 1 Solid two-deck recorder BLACKMAGIG Model: HyperDeck Estudio 2

- 1 This computer is connected to a Lenovo Core i5 PC Processor Center Idea B550: Intel Core i5-4430 at 3.0 GHz Memory: 8G HD 1T

- Possibility to send audio interpreters to another destination, in this case, through an XLR cable.

- In the transmissions made by NGSA, audio and video cutting table, are sent via USB to the PC that makes the transmission.

Based on the available equipment you can use fb live or youtube live?

But otherwise they could recommend me.

Thanks in advance for your valuable help

c3r1c3

The issue isn't OBS. OBS can take all 3 feeds and encode them, even in separate tracks if you wanted to.

The issue is where you're streaming to. Facebook (and Youtube last time I checked) only support RTMP. RTMP only supports a single track of audio (which can be stereo or mono). So unless you want an audio feed with all 3 languages being heard at the same time you can't do what you're asking for with Facebook and Youtube.