Resource icon

Date Time Plugin 1.0

Whenever i have the time properly positioned on my layout, it for some reason keeps resetting itself back to default position/size on the layout whenever i switch scenes. Is there a solution to this problem? It use to not do this. :(

Hello there!
I had issues with this following plugin, here's the reproduction method:
  1. Add a Date & Time to the Global Sources list
  2. Use this Global Source in a Scene
  3. Stop Previewing the STream, begin previewing the stream again
  4. Make sure global source of Date time is still in use
  5. OBS Crashes
I suppose the fix for now is, "Don't use Global Sources in 32-bit for your date/time texts" :)

However, I like making sure I only have to specify the date-time text once, and I can change it universally. I hope this gets fixed in a future version, what a useful and standard plugin!

Attachments

• OBSCrashDump2015-04-18_3.dmp
    571.9 KB · Views: 527

Dan Hot

Hello i want to show a different Time and this time is from usa (other timezone -8hours) and im from germany.
I want to be able to see the two times, one from germany and from from usa.

powkies

Hey everyone,

I'm having a little issue, I'm using Date Time Plugin 1.0 and trying to make an "uptime clock" ticking from 00:00:00 and upwards. And of course it would be cool to make a countdown as well, anyone else done this in the past and know how to do it?

Tried a few different "codes" but never ended up getting a solution. So, do anyone know what to type except "HH:mm:ss" that shows the current time?

Thanks in advance for reading this! :)

descil

Dear sickbattery, thank you for the OBS DateTime plugin. This really nice. Is it possible for you to share the source code? Your plugin looks like a very good starting point to play around these CLR based plugins. Thanks in advance, descil

Yachak

Hey everyone,

I'm having a little issue, I'm using Date Time Plugin 1.0 and trying to make an "uptime clock" ticking from 00:00:00 and upwards. And of course it would be cool to make a countdown as well, anyone else done this in the past and know how to do it?

Tried a few different "codes" but never ended up getting a solution. So, do anyone know what to type except "HH:mm:ss" that shows the current time?

Thanks in advance for reading this! :)

Its a Date Time Plugin not a count up or countdown plugin. Try hes Countdown plugin from here. or otherwise use Snaz

Dear sickbattery, thank you for the OBS DateTime plugin. This really nice. Is it possible for you to share the source code? Your plugin looks like a very good starting point to play around these CLR based plugins. Thanks in advance, descil

Here is a Sample plugin on github repo from the CLRHostPlugin creator itself

Peter Taylor

A very nice plugin, been using it for a while.

I've just moved over to OBS Multiplatform for it's multiple audio tracks.

Any chance of a Multiplatform version?

Craft

so this doesnt work for obs anymore or wtf? how do u tell if u got obs studio 64bit or obs classic 64bit?

popolis

Hello everyone thanks for accepting me I WAS trying this but I wanted to know if the wax can have a plugin scrolling text from right to left or vice versa thanks to all the aid I hope to be answered

Ciao a tutti, grazie per avermi accettato cercavo this, ma Volevo Sapere se la cera PUÒ Avere un plugin di testo a scorrimento da Destra a Sinistra o viceversa grazie a tutti Gli Aiuti Spero di Essere risolta It is a counter clock

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Wong

I am aware of that this is an very old thread, but when I was looking for ways to put a clock on the stream, google gives me back this outdated information (This is OBS Classic)

At the end, I have made a script which shows the timer on OBS Studio, requires no software installation, no Snaz, and it's open source. Supports Windows/Mac/Linux.

I have put all the information right in my video, https://youtu.be/wVbP8GQTLG8
Head straight to 03:45 if you just want the demo/details and skip all the talking.

visio

not sure why but on my windows 10 64 bit this is using nearly 1 giga of ram, it is a bit too much? or is there something I'm doing wrong?

giangthphoto

Bạn có thể chọn hiển thị thời gian đồng hồ như trong bóng đá: ví dụ 90 phút hoặc 180 phút với bất kỳ plugin nào