Question / Help Crashes After Installing Video Capture , PLEASE HELP

Mr.GxXXx

I need help with obs studio because its crashing as soon as I try to add my cam or el gato (video capture device's) , I uninstalled and reinstalled still the same . Here's the log file . Please help me !

Attachments

• 2016-07-04 11-55-29.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
  • crash.JPG
    crash.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 2016-07-04 11-54-17.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 4

Harold

I suspect it's either the cam or the elgato causing the problem. Try with one or the other unplugged.

Mr.GxXXx

I suspect it's either the cam or the elgato causing the problem. Try with one or the other unplugged.

I tried it even with both disconnected still get the crash error , after it crashes and I reopen it it shows that its in the sources but I go to properties and it crashes

Attachments

• Crash 2016-07-04 12-39-35.txt
    41 KB · Views: 10

Harold

Then you likely still have a webcam-like device connected that is causing the problem.
If you don't you may need to uninstall and reinstall the software for your webcam AND your elgato.

Mr.GxXXx

Then you likely still have a webcam-like device connected that is causing the problem.
If you don't you may need to uninstall and reinstall the software for your webcam AND your elgato.

I uninstalled both software and still crashes when trying to add video capture device

Attachments

• Crash 2016-07-04 13-07-42.txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 8