Question / Help Connection issue using binding to ip [LTE/ADSL] [SOLVED]

baobabrom

Hi !

I have an issue using obs studio,
In fact i have 2 connections :
Ethernet = LTE Connection = 192.168.0.120 = 192.168.0.1 (gateway) = Streaming connection
Wifi = Adsl connection = 192.168.1.20 = 192.168.1.1 (gateway) = default connection while using for all others apps (for less ping on games !)

I have settings metrics interface to 1 for adsl and 10 (for exemple) to LTE connection
So i have both connection enabled and adsl for standard use.

I try to settings Ethernet IP (LTE) on advanced settings into OBS Studio, but when i try to starting stream it's fail to connect (like to no connection error)

Does windows 10 have specific option to disable to use specific software using specific NIC ?

PS : Can we using Forcebindip with obs studio ? For me it's failed to load

Thanks you a lot for your help !

Best regards.

Romuald.

Last edited:

baobabrom

A thing i tried might helping a lot !

I try to stream with safe mode windows 10 (with internet connection enabled)

And ......... It's working !! only on safe mode. I Try a speedtest to see that my adsl ip was used and it's good ! and LTE to OBS.

But in Windows 10 "standard mode" it's not working ...

A software? Maybe a Virus can cause that ?

Oh and i've forgot to tell but i've updated my LAN/Wifi drivers and there is no changes.

I have also an issue with W10, pretty weird ... in start menu, some icones are missing (like command line) they are remplaced by a black cross ?! I don't know why, my computer is working perfectly otherwise :/

baobabrom

Up !

Here my current log file : https://obsproject.com/logs/ynoktf4O9VechN9Y

EDIT :!

Well Well Well ! I've just solved my issue ! :D

I have a software called Netlimiter, witch one you can add rules to regulate every softwares...
I Had a UL Limit Rule, to 3Mb/s so i don't know why but OBS can't connect with thats rules maybe incompatibility between obs and netlimiter.

Now if you have this issue, check if you have network softwares, like netlimiter, or also Hamachi ?! (i have uninstall while searching issue)

Problem Solve ! :D

Last edited: