Bug Report Computer Freeze up while streaming..

Nhox

I run Skype, winamp(for music), twitch(for chat of veiwers), obs and Black Ops 2 when i stream.
The obs version i'm running is the v0.452a.

And i'm only playing Black Ops2 while using the obs for streaming, winamp for the music to veiwers, skype to talk with my friends, and the twitch net site to see how many veiwers i have and what they type and give them a greetings to the channel.

and the type of crash i have is that while doing that my whole system freeze after just a few min of streaming, so i have to power off my tower just to restart. so my computer is back again.

Do anyone know what the issues can be? i have tryed everything to solve it but can't figure it out.. :(

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Hey. Hm, very weird. Not sure how much I can help because system freezing often means hardware instability of some sort. Could you give me a log file from the application, or a dxdiag log?

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
..Unfortunately what I need is a text log file that is generated by dxdiag, generated by "save all information" button. Please place the text here or with pastebin.com, if possible.