Question / Help Color Correction Filter

Smorph

I'm trying to change the color correction filter on my camera. In the pop up menu when choosing a color, the 'alpha channel' is defaulting to 255 for whatever color I choose. It now fills my camera image with a solid color rather than just tinting it like it's always done. It never use to do this and now it is not changing from '255' when I assign a different value to it. I also tried using to arrows beside the number but when I close and reopen the window its back at 255.

Has anyone run into this issue or know what could be causing it?

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 205

Banyarola

This is how I was told to do it:
"Use a Color Source with a Color Correction filter and lower the opacity (or any filter that directly alters source opacity). "

Ejay2287

Same issue here, no matter what the alpha channel is locked at 255, also the alpha channel in the color Source is broken too. Gotta do it through Opacity if you want to effect for now until fixed.

Ejay2287

If you had the color correction setup before one of the latest updates it still works, but if you redo the effect it breaks now.

Suslik V

@csirolli what issue? Clarify please. You need custom color picker without alpha field? It is quite possible. Use opacity of Color correction Filter.

Suslik V

It shouldn't. The field to set alpha mistakenly left in the UI after all stuff were moved to Filters. There is only one place where you should adjust the opacity.

Last edited:

mattqmello

@Banyarola , brilliant!! It worked perfectly for me!
I was getting an image too green from my Sony Cam + HDMI Capture Card.
Solution: 2 color sources: a RED (opacity=5%) and a BLUE one (opacity=3). Color fixed! Thx!