Best settings for my setup

Prereira

Intel i5-9400F 2.9Ghz
Geforce GTX 1650 4G
16G RAM 2400MHz
Monitor : 1920x1080

This is my internet Download and Upload
1594755600446.png

Can someone help to say witch are the best settings for my computer to stream on Twitch.
TY

qhobbes

Tools --> Auto-Configuration Wizard. If issues then
or use Log Anaylzer.

william292929

Hello i have a problem whenever i record when i play Minecraft with obs recording it kinda lags and the sound gets a mechanic sound to it
These are my specs intel core i5-9400f
1050 ti oc edition
16gb ram 3200mhz

and I have tried the tool to get best recording settings it have indeed helped
But it still lags any know why?
I record 1920x1080 at 60 frames per second
And I record with nvenc

william292929

Last edited:

qhobbes

1. Set the refresh rate on your monitor to 60 Hz and cap your games at 60 FPS. (Possibly 75 Hz and 75 FPS later)
2. Run OBS as admin.
3. Record to FLV or MKV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable. Change this in OBS Settings, Output, Record, Recording Format.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto remux in the Advanced Recording settings.
4. Uncheck the box for Psycho Visual Tuning.
5. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Högtalare (Realtek(R) Audio): 48000 Hz
(Blue Snowball): 48000 Hz

OBS Settings, Audio, General, set Sample Rate to 48 kHz.
6. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.
7. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.