Question / Help Audio offsync not working on microphone

Enc0re

So i'm trying to stream with elgato hd60 and as we all know it has a small delay, so i went and set my microphone offsync to 1500 to match with elgato but obs literally ignores de offsync and just records the microphone in real time, I tried using offsync with the elgato audio and it worked perfectly. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

Enc0re

No response from anyone and I still have the issue... I have to stream from elgato's game capture instead to have my audio synced giving up all my scenes

amsyar ZeRo

Hello! Welcome to the OBS forums.

Post your logs(how-to here & make sure you're recording/streaming before uploading the log) first. Also, mind posting your microphone settings?

Enc0re

Hello! Welcome to the OBS forums.

Post your logs(how-to here & make sure you're recording/streaming before uploading the log) first. Also, mind posting your microphone settings?
Logs:
https://gist.github.com/349acd592943fea2b1ece2fe8d93d952

And what do you need for my microphone settings?
I can give you this:
It's a blue yeti set as default recording device on windows
sample rate 44.1khz
channels Stereo
Mic/Auxiliary Audio Device: Blue Yeti microphone

Advanced Audio options:
Audio monitoring device: Default
Disable windows audio ducking: checked

Mic/Aux Sync Offset (ms) set to 1600 all tracks

amsyar ZeRo

Sorry for the late reply, @Enc0re ! Got some school stuff going on, heheh.

Hmm, I don't see any problems in your OBS log(maybe someone better can point out anything unusual). Try reconnecting the mic, does it work?

amsyar ZeRo

Sorry for the late reply, @Enc0re ! Got some school stuff going on, heheh.

Hmm, I don't see any problems in your OBS log(maybe someone better can point out anything unusual). Try reconnecting the mic, does it work?