Question / Help Any way to reduce render hit from Window Capture source when window is not found?

TSForrest

I noticed that when I add a single Window capture source to a basic scene, the render time jumps from 1.2ms to 5.9ms. The jump happens when the window is not present, and the render time drops to 2.2ms when the window is present and the content is displayed in the scene. I imagine that OBS is looking for the window title every (x) amount of time. I would rather OBS take longer to find the window, than for it to greatly increase the render time. I was hoping there was some way to manually modify the OBS config to reduce how often OBS is checking for window titles for Window Captures. I really want to have 3 Window Captures enabled, because certain events during a stream can trigger the window capture target app to display content that I want displayed in the stream, and if there was an additional second of delay before it sees the window is present, that would be perfectly acceptable. I imagine OBS is checking every (x) ms for the window. I really want to have 3 different window captures, which only occasionally would be visible. When OBS is looking for all 3 window titles, and none are found, my render time hovers around 15ms, even with no game is yet loaded. That's 14.8ms higher than 1.2when the window captures are removed. When the window captures are enabled and not displaying content, I frequently experience horrible render lag. To free up more CPU, I have been using the NvEnc encoder for my GTX 1080, but it doesn't help prevent the lag when the window captures are looking for the window titles.

Anyone have any ideas how I might reduce the render hit for Window Captures, when the window titles don't currently exist? Again, I don't mind if OBS takes a little longer to see the windows when they are created. Thanks in advance!