Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

ncognito66

Excuse me if I missed this somewhere. I'm running 27.1.3 and moving to a new computer, and it wouldn't import my .json file. I moved everything manually, but the text is missing from all of the LT boxes. Where is the text stored please?

novafirst

On high resolution system (3200x1800) the panel is so small that I can't read or select anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-02-14 22-17-29.png
    Screenshot from 2022-02-14 22-17-29.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 43

Lalo_Karl

The problem is the hardware acceleration of the browser, uncheck the settings of obs, advanced, source.
Some browsers will work, others will not, apparently in the case of the LT, it is not working
Sorry for my english

Attachments

• Sin título 1.jpg
    Sin título 1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 93

novafirst

The problem is the hardware acceleration of the browser, uncheck the settings of obs, advanced, source.
Some browsers will work, others will not, apparently in the case of the LT, it is not working
Sorry for my english
I don't even have that option in OBS running on Linux

Xexéo

Hi,
I am using OBS 27.2.0 and Animated Lower Thirds in Windows 10, and I can´t make it work: there is a a red border on the lower thirds.

Checked texts (both are filled) and times (2 first filled, last empty in General Config).
Image 4.png

Looking at many videos, the counting that happens in the two small boxes between the slots and the lightning does not start.

Any hints?

Althegamr

Hi,
I am using OBS 27.2.0 and Animated Lower Thirds in Windows 10, and I can´t make it work: there is a a red border on the lower thirds.

Checked texts (both are filled) and times (2 first filled, last empty in General Config).View attachment 80389

Looking at many videos, the counting that happens in the two small boxes between the slots and the lightning does not start.

Any hints?

Having this same issue. I had it working, then the update bricked it. My suggestion is to download an older version of OBS. I just tested 27.1.3 and it works for me!

Hope this helps!

MrJaums

Hi,

Checked texts (both are filled) and times (2 first filled, last empty in General Config).View attachment 80389

Any hints?
I'm dealing with the same thing. I have MAC. It worked for me two weeks ago, and when I went to use it today it don't work... Red box on Lower Third 1 with Main Settings Blue...I even tried the Uncheck acceleration that everyone said to do...
No Dice.

MMLTech

You can use the Animated Name Plates from this project https://obsproject.com/forum/thread...tube-live-counters-likes-dislikes-com.151459/ until the lower thirds are fixed, StreamCD works as browser source but there's only one animation for now.

View attachment 80456

thank you formentioning, I confirm that it does pretty much the same thing and you don’t have to download anything because it works as browser source, hence why it works in the newer OBS version