This is almost exactly what I was looking for. It is awesome in it's overall ability to give viewers a way to see the song information I want them to see. Keep up the great work!
works perfectly, tutorial video link is very helpful! wayyy better than just using Snip alone
Perfect tool for displaying music ! I've searched a plugin like this for 3 days and this is the only result without a website where you must create a account ! Great job !
Works just as described.

Is it possible to make it show up when a new song starts and after a couple of seconds hide itself to then show up when next song starts?
Great plugin, still using it to this day! Although, thanks to chatGPT, I modified the Song.html to read an image from a link, which Sonixd users with local scrobbling need because Sonixd doesnt output the image, but a link within image.txt
Exactly what I was after, and using local files! Allows for tweaks that I couldn't get through Snip and OBS (correctly scrolling titles/names, customisation of colours, etc.)
Thank you for a great plugin!
I'm a total n00b, but this worked great!
Very easy to setup and was exactly what I've been wanting. I no longer have to keep Spotify open on a second monitor and I can actually minimize it! Thanks a ton!
Thanks! I've been having trouble with Aiden Wallis' Widget since I switched to a mix of local files and spotify ones. Also love the customisation offered by this one!
it doesn't work at all for me, i did everything exactly like in your tutorial, but the broswer source just stays empty